Sen. Dick Blumenthal Trump is Bullying me

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sen. Dick Blumenthal (D-Conn.) responded to a series of tweets sent by President Donald Trump to attack his credibility in light of past false statements he made about his military service. He made the comments to Wolf Blitzer on CNN Monday.

“I have no idea about what is in his mind,” he said of the president. “What I do know about is I will not be distracted by this bullying.”

“And these bullying tweets reinforce for me the need for a piece of legislation that I am helping to lead with [Sen.] Thom Tillis [R-N.C.] and others,” he added, “a bipartisan coalition to prevent the firing of special counsel Robert Mueller whom he has also sought to intimidate.”

“And the kinds of statements we’ve seen about drawing red lines around financial dealings,” Blumenthal continued, “about calling the investigation a ‘witch hunt’ or a hoax and the attacks on the team that Robert Muller has assembled, all point to a looming constitutional crisis if the president proceeds with firing Robert Mueller.

Democrat senator says Trump is ‘bullying’ him with these tweets

:killingme

b23hqb

PREMO Member
:killingme: as I :lmao: as the girly senator from CT whined.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Dirtball lied about his service in Vietnam (he never served in Vietnam) and then cries about being bullied when somebody calls on him??

He's a special kind of precious isn't he??

Maxine and Pelosi are both looking at him saying.. "He's an idiot if he thinks we're going to defend him!"

Now he's going to come out as a Trans so nobody will pick on him anymore.

h3mech

awww his feeling are hurt, someone get the senator a comfort puppy and a safe room

Sen. Dick Blumenthal (D-Conn.) responded to a series of tweets sent by President Donald Trump to attack his credibility in light of past false statements he made about his military service. He made the comments to Wolf Blitzer on CNN Monday.

“I have no idea about what is in his mind,” he said of the president. “What I do know about is I will not be distracted by this bullying.”

“And these bullying tweets reinforce for me the need for a piece of legislation that I am helping to lead with [Sen.] Thom Tillis [R-N.C.] and others,” he added, “a bipartisan coalition to prevent the firing of special counsel Robert Mueller whom he has also sought to intimidate.”

“And the kinds of statements we’ve seen about drawing red lines around financial dealings,” Blumenthal continued, “about calling the investigation a ‘witch hunt’ or a hoax and the attacks on the team that Robert Muller has assembled, all point to a looming constitutional crisis if the president proceeds with firing Robert Mueller.

Democrat senator says Trump is ‘bullying’ him with these tweets

:killingme

This_person

Even better, what's his address? We should all send him coloring books! :lol:

Hartford
90 State House Square 10th Floor
Hartford, CT, 06103
tel (860) 258-6940
fax (860) 258-6958

Bridgeport
915 Lafayette Blvd., Suite 304
Bridgeport, CT, 06604