ISO Primary Care Physician

Bobwhite

I'm looking for a primary care/general practioner/family practioner in Saint Mary's. I live in Wildewood. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Bobwhite

I'm looking for a primary care/general practioner/family practioner in Saint Mary's. I live in Wildewood. Does anyone have any recommendations?

By the way, for anyone is interested, the restaurant in Wildewood is open again. It's called Clubhouse Restaurant and the chef is Xavier Miles. I haven't eaten there yet but I'm hearing some pretty good things. I'm not a seafood lover myself, but I know that Jerry's in Prince Frederick is generally considered the best around. One person said that the crab cakes at Clubhouse Restaurant were almost as good as Jerry's.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I see Dr M Patel, who is part of the Medstar Southern Maryland conglomerate.
The practice was the Breton Supercare part of the Shah Medical Group before being acquired.
His office is in the Jarboe Building by the CVS on 3 Notch in Lexington Park.

He has privileges (and does rounds) at Medstar/Saint Marys Hospital.

I'm satisfied with the care I get, especially since he got the ball rolling, and me to a more sophisticated hospital (Uni MD Med Center in Baltimore) where the pancreatic cancer was diagnosed early enough that treatment has been effective thus far (about 27 months since diagnosis, median survival is 15) and the cancer has not recurred.

Be sure and cross reference the in-network doctors for your insurance, selection can be limited.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I see Dr M Patel, who is part of the Medstar Southern Maryland conglomerate.
The practice was the Breton Supercare part of the Shah Medical Group before being acquired.
His office is in the Jarboe Building by the CVS on 3 Notch in Lexington Park.

He has privileges (and does rounds) at Medstar/Saint Marys Hospital.

I'm satisfied with the care I get, especially since he got the ball rolling, and me to a more sophisticated hospital (Uni MD Med Center in Baltimore) where the pancreatic cancer was diagnosed early enough that treatment has been effective thus far (about 27 months since diagnosis, median survival is 15) and the cancer has not recurred.

Be sure and cross reference the in-network doctors for your insurance, selection can be limited.

I have heard good things about Patel. Happy to hear you are doing well :huggy:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I have heard good things about Patel. Happy to hear you are doing well :huggy:

Thank you, went to see him once last year just to get some work related paperwork done, since he had seen me a few days before on a more serious matter, he had the office manager log it as a no-charge visit.

ginwoman

Interesting that this thread was started because I was just thinking about this myself (asking around about PCP's)