McMasters

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
so whats the deal .....

I'm reading from some Circles he is actually being influenced by or taking money from Soros and an Obama Admin Holder over

:shrug:

Wishbone

If theres one legitimate thing to bash Trump, it's that the house cleaning didn't get rid of all the Obama roaches.

Way past time to detonate a can of raid.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump sure can pick 'em

I don't think he realized how deeply the progs have infiltrated our government, at all levels. Trump also came into office ASSuming that even the Left had our country's best interests at heart. I don't think he realized that yes, there is an enormous faction that is trying to destroy us from within. If you recall, in the beginning he had no qualms about working with Democrats and having progressives around to bounce ideas off of. He stated numerous times that he felt both sides could come together and do what's best for the country. If you also recall, he was widely lambasted by the Right because they didn't think he was conservative enough, and he was and is widely criticized by the Republicans because he isn't one of their gang.

I imagine it was quite a surprise to him when he realized that Democrats are Democrats first, power mongers second, and American is somewhere further down on the list, if it's there at all. Not sure what Republicans are first, unless you count "####ing idiots".

If Trump does nothing more with his presidency than bust up the two-party system and blow up both the Dem and Rep parties, I will consider him the best president in history.

Wishbone

I don't think he realized how deeply the progs have infiltrated our government, at all levels. Trump also came into office ASSuming that even the Left had our country's best interests at heart. I don't think he realized that yes, there is an enormous faction that is trying to destroy us from within. If you recall, in the beginning he had no qualms about working with Democrats and having progressives around to bounce ideas off of. He stated numerous times that he felt both sides could come together and do what's best for the country. If you also recall, he was widely lambasted by the Right because they didn't think he was conservative enough, and he was and is widely criticized by the Republicans because he isn't one of their gang.

I imagine it was quite a surprise to him when he realized that Democrats are Democrats first, power mongers second, and American is somewhere further down on the list, if it's there at all. Not sure what Republicans are first, unless you count "####ing idiots".

If Trump does nothing more with his presidency than bust up the two-party system and blow up both the Dem and Rep parties, I will consider him the best president in history.

And Line the Interstate System with the Crucified bodies of the Left! :cheers:

appian_way.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And Line the Interstate System with the Crucified bodies of the Left! :cheers:

I'm not madly in love with the Right, so as far as I'm concerned he can throw Lindsey, Johnny boy, Mitch, Paul, and few others on there as well.

On another note, I love how I google "house majority leader" and the first result is House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi. #### you, Google.

Wishbone

I'm not madly in love with the Right, so as far as I'm concerned he can throw Lindsey, Johnny boy, Mitch, Paul, and few others on there as well.

On another note, I love how I google "house majority leader" and the first result is House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi. #### you, Google.

:lmao:

Midnightrider

If theres one legitimate thing to bash Trump, it's that the house cleaning didn't get rid of all the Obama roaches.

Way past time to detonate a can of raid.

You don't read very well do you?

I realize that extra chromosome you're sport'n is giving you trouble, so I'll try to be more understanding in the future. :cheers:

it's you that struggles with getting their point across. You are the one that went all "obamas butt" over trumps appointment.

Wishbone

The part where you blame obama. :yay:

No where in that quote does it blame your almighty messiah! You are reading in, something that isn't there.

The only responsibility i placed was on Trump! ####... I would think your stupid 2-cell brain would have lapped that up! :lmao:

Go back to your crayons and coloring books. :yay:

Midnightrider

No where in that quote does it blame your almighty messiah! You are reading in, something that isn't there.

The only responsibility i placed was on Trump! ####... I would think your stupid 2-cell brain would have lapped that up! :lmao:

Go back to your crayons and coloring books. :yay:
Then why would you bring up obama at all? Mcmasters is trumps appointee.

Wishbone

Then why would you bring up obama at all? Mcmasters is trumps appointee.

Because Trump should have, will have to, must attend to..... Eliminating ALL the Commies out of his administration, and his ongoing problem is that they are still there, still getting in and still causing problems.

Now... You can go back to your self-fellatio and rest assured, nobody dissed your precious Muslim.

.... This time.

:buddies: