Airbnb discrimates Judges 'Unite the Right' event Racist

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Airbnb Deletes Accounts, Cancels Bookings Of Far-Right Users
Attendees of white nationalist "Unite the Right" event are engaged in something "antithetical to the Airbnb Community Commitment."

The online hospitality service Airbnb is back in the news for its commitment to being inclusive, but this time that commitment has taken the form of deleting accounts and canceling bookings of users they suspect of being connected to a political rally involving far-right, "pro-white" activists.

Attendees of the "Unite the Right" rally scheduled to be held in Charlottesville, Virginia on Saturday, Airbnb told NBC News, are "pursuing behavior on the platform that would be antithetical to the Airbnb Community Commitment." For this reason, their bookings have been canceled and their accounts deleted.

[clip]

"Concerned Airbnb users flagged the thread, leading the company to investigate potential violations of its user contract, which calls for unbiased hospitality," NBC News reports. After its investigation, Airbnb removed those they believed were connected with the event, which is expected to include over a thousand people.

One of the organizers of the event, a self-described "pro-white" activist, Jason Kessler, decried Airbnb's banning of attendees as "outrageous" and suggested that legal action should be taken.

"It's the racial targeting of white people for their ethnic advocacy," Kessler told NBC in an email. "Would Airbnb cancel the service of black nationalists or Black Lives Matter activists for their social media activity? Of course not!"

SO SAPPY, ABOUT THAT DISCRIMINATION THING ...........

you still have not addressed this vegan discrimination :

http://forums.somd.com/threads/322833-Cafe-charges-men-more-than-women?highlight=sappy

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I can hear him now... "It's not the same!"

I expect him to throw back in my face how I said businesses should be allowed to make choices on who they business with

completely ignoring his argument about the Gov. forcing businesses to accept everyone