Wiood Pellets

MR47930

It's that time again...Had my delivery of Hamers delivered. 4+ tons ready for the upcomming winter, it'll be here before you know it!

Only gripe was that Sneads sent 1 delivery guy who was elderly and said "This is my first time delivering pellets, I dont know what I'm supposed to do"

So I had him get on the flatbed and stack the bags near the edge so I could load them in the wheelborrow and roll them to the stack. Unloading and loading 2 tons in 45 minutes by myself was a killer. WTF did I pay for delivery for?!?! Last year 2 teenage kids had 3+ tons stacked in 30 minutes. Gave them each $20.

OldHillcrestGuy

It's that time again...Had my delivery of Hamers delivered. 4+ tons ready for the upcomming winter, it'll be here before you know it!

Only gripe was that Sneads sent 1 delivery guy who was elderly and said "This is my first time delivering pellets, I dont know what I'm supposed to do"

So I had him get on the flatbed and stack the bags near the edge so I could load them in the wheelborrow and roll them to the stack. Unloading and loading 2 tons in 45 minutes by myself was a killer. WTF did I pay for delivery for?!?! Last year 2 teenage kids had 3+ tons stacked in 30 minutes. Gave them each $20.

My 3 tons being delivered tomorrow by Southern States. Moved my 1/2 ton leftover from last year into the basement today from the garage to make room.

OldHillcrestGuy

What brand do you like to burn? What kind of stove?

I have a Breckwell, this will be my 12th year with that stove. Its been a good stove. I burn the Southern States brand which are made by Hamer, the burned super great last year. I have had many different brands over the years, Hamers in the beginning, Ive used them all. Past 3 years now they have been from SStates.