Here's the pinup y'all been panting for. Especially those at Levinworth

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Manning.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/chelsea-manning-poses-swimsuit-vogue-freedom-looks-like-174718086.html

littlelady

God bless the USA
She needs a tanning session, and so does Obama.

I love words that have more than one meaning!

Last edited:

hotbikermama40

I thought you decided you are the smartest person on this forum. Maybe, you are not...just sayin'.

:killingme:

Since I never said any such thing, I wonder if maybe you thought it. Regardless, interesting that you edited your post after I asked about it.
Would you rather no one ask you when you post something strange and just assume whatever they wish? Just askin'

littlelady

God bless the USA
Since I never said any such thing, I wonder if maybe you thought it. Regardless, interesting that you edited your post after I asked about it.
Would you rather no one ask you when you post something strange and just assume whatever they wish? Just askin'

Actually, I edited one minute before your post. You are good at twisting things to make your point(s); which I think your points kind of suck, oh wise one. :killingme:

Oh, and yeah, I did not interact with you first. I try to avoid you because I think you are an arsehole. You're welcome.

Oh, and what is your definition of strange posts? Just wondering. You might be sorry you bothered to tangle with me. I am not such an easy target as you think I am.

Edit: Oops! I edited. So far...crickets. :lol:

Last edited:

hotbikermama40

Actually, I edited one minute before your post. You are good at twisting things to make your point(s); which I think your points kind of suck, oh wise one. :killingme:

Oh, and yeah, I did not interact with you first. I try to avoid you because I think you are an arsehole. You're welcome.

Oh, and what is your definition of strange posts? Just wondering. You might be sorry you bothered to tangle with me. I am not such an easy target as you think I am.

Edit: Oops! I edited. So far...crickets. :lol:

Oh whatever, lady. You edited first - ribbon to you. You only think I'm "an arsehole" since I disagreed with you on something last week - up until then your tune was a whole different tenor. But I guess you answered my question: you would rather I just decide for myself what you mean and go from there? No problem, I can do that.
I'm not painting a target on your back, lady, that would involve you having value to me in the first place; you play the victim just fine all by yourself.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Oh whatever, lady. You edited first - ribbon to you. You only think I'm "an arsehole" since I disagreed with you on something last week - up until then your tune was a whole different tenor. But I guess you answered my question: you would rather I just decide for myself what you mean and go from there? No problem, I can do that.
I'm not painting a target on your back, lady, that would involve you having value to me in the first place; you play the victim just fine all by yourself.

You have a major problem...it is called getting over yourself. When someone uses the word 'whatever', it means they have nothing. Here are the definitions of tanning, if, I, actually, have to explain it to you, oh so smart one.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=tanni...B59C2C83CB4660AD3A14A10BC51FEC&FORM=QBLH&sp=1

Noun #1, and verb #3. You are a hoot, but in a different sense, now. :killingme:

Edit: Could you please reference what we disagreed with last week. Did it have something to do with you diagnosing me with some kind of personality disorder. OMG! You have made me laugh so much, tonight! Thanks a bunch! I want to hug you, but I will refrain. Oh, what the hell. :huggy:

Edit: You played the victim just fine in your post. You are a hoot, and a whole half. That is a compliment. :killingme:

Last edited:

Hijinx

The first time this guy goes on a date and the date reaches down and feels his balls and beats his ass for him , might make him change his mind about being a fake woman.