Expert level trolling

Hijinx

The guy has a point.
I found it humorous.

But then if it were not being accepted by so many politically correct numbnuts it would be hilarious.
A man who has an operation to become a woman is a man who has been surgically mutilated.
Doctors who perform this operation are quacks. Who should have their medical license revoked.

If people who have social contact with these freaks wish to be nice to them and call a him a her to their face that is their personal position.
It's still a him.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
As funny as it is there is a transgender fightinG in the UFC.. when he kills some other woman in the ring who's going to take the blame?

TPD

the poor dad
Andrew Tate - now cancelled and censored completely. Never heard of him till just now when Tucker Carlson interviewed him. Just wow!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Big Tech Is Furious Andrew Tate Is Exposing The Great Reset

In yet another example of Big Tech tyranny, YouTube nuked a viral “Full Send Podcast” episode featuring controversial “manosphere” figure Andrew Tate last week. The video, which was posted in August, had been viewed by millions and was one of the “Full Send Podcast’s” most popular videos.

While sexism dominated the first half of the interview, a fascinating discussion of the “matrix” and Great Reset dominated the second. “The matrix” (a reference to the “Matrix” movie) is how Tate describes the rich and powerful global elites who use things like environmentalism, political correctness, and feminism as tools to enslave society.

Tate described how leftist movements promoted by the “mainstream” or “the matrix” are often “Trojan horses” aimed at “resetting” society to the benefit of the rich and powerful. He correctly pointed out how the feminist movement benefited the government by both expanding the tax base and removing children from parental control. “[W]omen need rights, women need protecting, women should be equal under the law — completely agree,” said Tate. However, that wasn’t the underlying purpose of post-first-wave feminism, he explained. “They use feminism and the whole women’s rights bullsh-t to get everyone’s children into the indoctrination machine,” he said.

“The government wants the children to belong to them” so it can “reprogram” them, he added. “You don’t own your own children’s minds anymore because your children’s mind is owned by YouTube and the school.” By controlling children and making them progressive and compliant, the matrix can “control the future.”

Tate also swung at the environmentalist movement. He accurately brought up how governments, particularly in California and some European countries, have passed forthcoming bans on conventionally powered vehicles. Why? According to Tate, it has nothing to do with climate change. “They want us all to have electric cars so they can turn your car off,” said Tate. “They can’t turn off your combustion engine, but they could turn off your f-cking electric car … [which is why] they’re forcing us all to have them.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Greta Thunberg one-ups Andrew Tate on Twitter

“Hello @GretaThunberg,” Tate wrote, tagging the 19-year-old Swedish activist on Twitter. “I have 33 cars,” he added before offering some specifics on his fleet of vehicles.

“This is just the start,” Tate continued before taunting Thunberg, stating, “Please provide your email address so I can send a complete list of my car collection and their respective enormous emissions.”

Thunberg promptly tweeted back to Tate with a blunt retort, writing, “yes, please do enlighten me. email me at smalldickenergy@getalife.com.”

Tate then replied to Thunberg with a tweet that contained a video of himself smoking and receiving an order of pizzas, after which he tells the person off camera to ensure the pizza boxes are “not recycled.”

In the video, Tate seemingly tries to turn Greta’s words against her, stating that he wonders why Thunberg’s email address is “I have small dick energy” and that he isn’t “actually mad at Greta.”

“Thank you for confirming via your email address that you have a small penis @GretaThunberg,” wrote Tate.

Thunberg has taken jabs at notable people in the past, including political leaders. Thunberg previously mocked former Prime Minister Boris Johnson, using his own statement against him: “This is not some expensive, politically correct, green act of bunny hugging.”

I don't think GT is savvy enough for such a comeback

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Andrew Tate Media Story Is INSANE LIE, Trans Activist Post NON STOP Lies And Media Helps Push It​