13 year old ODs on heroin & fentanyl

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I bet this scared straight all his classmates.
A middle schooler from the Jersey Shore is another young victim of the ever-growing opioid crisis after testing found a mixture of heroin and fentanyl killed him.Vincent Weiner, 13, was found dead June 4 at his mother's home in Middle Township, New Jersey. He died sometime during the night, discovered in his bed around 10 that morning, authorities said.

Source: 13-Year-Old NJ Boy Dies From Mix of Heroin and Fentanyl - NBC New York http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...l?_osource=SocialFlowFB_NYBrand#ixzz4prYwaaNk
Follow us: @nbcnewyork on Twitter | NBCNewYork on Facebook

Hijinx

I bet this scared straight all his classmates.

It certainly won't scare them straight.
Kids think they will live forever.
I would bet many kids in his class know where he got this stuff, but i doubt one will tell.

That's the answer Track down the dealer and charge them with murder like here in St. Mary's only make it first degree with a death penalty.
That way a clown like Obama won't be turning them loose.

Hijinx

Sadly, it probably didn't. The ones that are also using, anyway. It's more likely to be their 'excuse' to use the next time so they don't have to think about it

If you want to find out if your kid is using leave some money lying around. It will disappear.

black dog

Free America
Most likely not his first time, But definitely his last time.
If you want to know if your kids using, Be a parent, Have them pee in a cup.

hotbikermama40

If you want to find out if your kid is using leave some money lying around. It will disappear.

Hide it, and it will disappear, too.

Black Dog is right. This wasn't this kid's first time. Not H laced with Fentanyl. But that nasty combo has been the killing blow, so to speak, for a lot of opiate addicts.

My heart just breaks for his mother. Any role she had in his using, or any behaviors for that matter, aside - a mother still found the body of her child.

Hijinx

Hide it, and it will disappear, too.

Black Dog is right. This wasn't this kid's first time. Not H laced with Fentanyl. But that nasty combo has been the killing blow, so to speak, for a lot of opiate addicts.

My heart just breaks for his mother. Any role she had in his using, or any behaviors for that matter, aside - a mother still found the body of her child.

Could very well be his first time----and his last.
When kids buy this crap from a dealer , they don't know whats in it. The strength or the purity.

hotbikermama40

Could very well be his first time----and his last.
When kids buy this crap from a dealer , they don't know whats in it. The strength or the purity.

no matter the age, no one starts with a mix of Heroin and Fentanyl. the body wouldn't be able to handle it. there had to be some tolerance built up for him to ingest both without hurling it right back up. and there was definitely tolerance if he consumed it any other way - smoking, snorting or shooting.

Hijinx

no matter the age, no one starts with a mix of Heroin and Fentanyl. the body wouldn't be able to handle it. there had to be some tolerance built up for him to ingest both without hurling it right back up. and there was definitely tolerance if he consumed it any other way - smoking, snorting or shooting.

His body didn't handle it-------------he died.

You could be right, but not necessarily I have seen a lot o addicts they basically pass out.
They might puke if awakened with narcan

hotbikermama40

His body didn't handle it-------------he died.

You could be right, but not necessarily I have seen a lot o addicts they basically pass out.
They might puke if awakened with narcan

I've worked with drug and alcohol addicts for the better part of 15 years. So there is a user passing out, or "nodding out" and a whole different kettle is someone OD'ing - which is the central nervous system depressed so fully that it shuts down. Narcan temporarily puts a shield up (for lack of a better description) to immediately stop the impact of the opioids in the brain and the respiratory system, and in some cases the user can slide quickly into acute withdrawal, which would account for puking. But in all cases, the Narcan is short lived, and when it wears off, the level of intoxication comes back.

black dog

Free America
It's all good with just Heroin or Fentanyl, you will get alittle Koo.
When you mix Heroin and Fentanyl you go KooKoo.

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's all good with just Heroin or Fentanyl, you will get alittle Koo.
When you mix Heroin and Fentanyl you go KooKoo.

I knew before I opened this thread that you had something negative to say about me. People die because of fentanyl, and first responders are at huge risk, too. I am lucky to still have my son (and thank goodness he was only addicted to pills) and he is lucky to have me, and you are still an arsehole. Why do you reply this way? It is, either, of two things. You have a self confidence problem, or you think you are better than others. Which one is it? I am going for the answer that you are a narcissist sociopath like the father of my children. That is why I am no longer with him. I got the better end of that deal. I got my current husband, who is awesome. My son will be ok. Thank, God. Anything else you want to kookookachu about?

And, one more thing. The thing that made my x the oddest ever was that he was jealous that I married someone else. Go figure. You remind me of him in what you post here. Just sayin'. Happy foruming!

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I've worked with drug and alcohol addicts for the better part of 15 years. So there is a user passing out, or "nodding out" and a whole different kettle is someone OD'ing - which is the central nervous system depressed so fully that it shuts down. Narcan temporarily puts a shield up (for lack of a better description) to immediately stop the impact of the opioids in the brain and the respiratory system, and in some cases the user can slide quickly into acute withdrawal, which would account for puking. But in all cases, the Narcan is short lived, and when it wears off, the level of intoxication comes back.

I didn't know you have worked with addicts all these years. I think you are more awesome than I thought you were, already. Like I said, previously, my son just did the pills. Thank, God. He lost a boyhood friend (his mom was my best friend for years on my culdesac street that led to nowhere except for Battle Creek; there is a pun in there, somewhere). On May 1st of this year because no one discovered him in time. He had been clean for 2 years with a fiancé and 2 year old child; with another one on the way. So sad; there are no words to try to describe the loss. My heart will be broken for her, forever. Thanks for all you do to help. :huggy:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
For 1,000 Alex, What is--He got the better deal..

You are right! My hub of 20 years, now, got the better deal, and so did I. You win! :smile:

And, to let you know, because I am so honest. The father of my children left when they were 3 and 5; they are now 28 and 30; just to put it in perspective. He said he didn't feel right, anymore. What ever that means. I dealt with it, even though it wasn't easy. The kicker is he cheated on me with the manager of my local Safeway. Secret shopper, and all. I laugh, now, because she used to talk to me while I was shopping. Everything happens for a reason. I am a true believer in that, and, also, I believe Karma is the best bitch, EVER!!!

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I knew before I opened this thread that you had something negative to say about me. People die because of fentanyl, and first responders are at huge risk, too. I am lucky to still have my son (and thank goodness he was only addicted to pills) and he is lucky to have me, and you are still an arsehole. Why do you reply this way? It is, either, of two things. You have a self confidence problem, or you think you are better than others. Which one is it? I am going for the answer that you are a narcissist sociopath like the father of my children. That is why I am no longer with him. I got the better end of that deal. I got my current husband, who is awesome. My son will be ok. Thank, God. Anything else you want to kookookachu about?

And, one more thing. The thing that made my x the oddest ever was that he was jealous that I married someone else. Go figure. You remind me of him in what you post here. Just sayin'. Happy foruming!

Oh look a Squirrel....... and another edit... We understand that its hard to see through the cloud after the evenings Vicodin, The best thing that happened to your kids is there dad left you.

I responded in this way because you were a complete douche bag in the condolence thread. Besides being so self centered you can be the biggest #### on the internet.

Good Luck.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Oh look a Squirrel....... and another edit... We understand that its hard to see through the cloud after the evenings Vicodin, The best thing that happened to your kids is there dad left you.

I responded in this way because you were a complete douche bag in the condolence thread. Besides being so self centered you can be the biggest #### on the internet.

Good Luck.

Are you really being serious? I hope not, and will try to look at it as wry humor. The only pills I take are for cholesterol and vitamins. Actually, my children (they are not goats as in kids) were, totally traumatized, as I was, and I picked up the pieces, and put them back together, again. As far as GW's condolence thread about his mom, I tried to make a comparison about how lucky he was to spend his last moments with her. I tell things about my life to make comparisons, and share. So, it is not the same ole same ole that you perpetuate. I use douches, but that does not make me a douche bag. And, in comparison to you, I am far from center. Good luck to you, as well.

Edit: Because I know you get all crazy about changes. You made me think of another story with the...oh look, squirrel thing. Daisy and Toby whine at the back door when they see a squirrel. Reminds me of you. When I let them out, they are lightening fast. It is hilarious. From now on, all squirrels in my yard are named after you. :killingme:

Also, you are grasping at straws now that will not hold your weight. Do yourself a favor and give up going after me. You will lose. Just looking out for you. :smile;

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
are you really being serious? I hope not, and will try to look at it as wry humor. The only pills i take are for cholesterol and vitamins. Actually, my children (they are not goats as in kids) were, totally traumatized, as i was, and i picked up the pieces, and put them back together, again. As far as gw's condolence thread about his mom, i tried to make a comparison about how lucky he was to spend his last moments with her. I tell things about my life to make comparisons, and share. So, it is not the same ole same ole that you perpetuate. i use douches, but that does not make me a douche bag. And, in comparison to you, i am far from center. Good luck to you, as well.

Edit: Because i know you get all crazy about changes. You made me think of another story with the...oh look, squirrel thing. Daisy and toby whine at the back door when they see a squirrel. Reminds me of you. When i let them out, they are lightening fast. It is hilarious. From now on, all squirrels in my yard are named after you. :killingme:

Also, you are grasping at straws now that will not hold your weight. Do yourself a favor and give up going after me. You will lose. Just looking out for you. :smile;

t. M. I.