May versus Mac

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Who wins & why?

Either way it's a nice payday for both fighters. Plus the promotional tour was quite entertaining.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Mayweather. Easily. An elite boxer vs a very amateur boxer, albeit skilled in other disciplines that, alas, he cannot use in this fight. I like McGregor, but not in this element he is not a part of.

My humble opinion, by the way.

hotbikermama40

Mayweather. Easily. An elite boxer vs a very amateur boxer, albeit skilled in other disciplines that, alas, he cannot use in this fight. I like McGregor, but not in this element he is not a part of.

My son and I binge watched the Rocky movies...we're ready, lol!

stgislander

PREMO Member

So a leg sweep is out of the question. Sounds like a boring fight.

Chris0nllyn

I don't really watch boxing too much, but a friend of mine ordered the fight so I'll be watching it. I want to see Mayweather knocked out, but given it's boxing rules, Mayweather has the upper hand.

They're both winners when that paycheck comes in.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Mayweather is a master tactician and stratagist. He will probably figure out everything McGregor has in the first few rounds, then do his boxing stuff. I personally prefer the MMA game today. Boxing has had it's time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think the promo and hype is directed at idiots, therefore I find it ridiculous and offensive. Yeah, I know, buzzkill. I'd like to see the "fight" but a big part of me wants to punch its face.

On another note, I wonder if Mayweather is practicing the beat down on his girlfriend today?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I hope not. He can practice on McGregor. I ain't wasting a dime on anything to do with this farce.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Just heard that McGregor has stipulations in his contract for the fight that he LOSES money from his share if he reverts to any MMA moves/tactics, intentional or not. That will slow him down even more, just having to think about what he is doing in stead of just acting instinctively to the situation.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Just heard that McGregor has stipulations in his contract for the fight that he LOSES money from his share if he reverts to any MMA moves/tactics, intentional or not. That will slow him down even more, just having to think about what he is doing in stead of just acting instinctively to the situation.

He boxed for a couple of years before switching over to MMA. He should be fine. Not fine as in win the fight, fine as in he won't try to take anyone down or kick them in the head.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He boxed for a couple of years before switching over to MMA. He should be fine. Not fine as in win the fight, fine as in he won't try to take anyone down or kick them in the head.

Wait, how much money would he lose if he kicked Mayweather in the head? Might be worth it.