The DNC: America's Most Notorious Hate Group

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Consider the DNC's latest pathetic ad campaign, which reads: “If Trump wants us to believe he does not support white supremacy, tell him to fire the enablers of white supremacy working for him in the White House.” What's remarkable is that while the imaginary “white supremacy” of Trump's aides and advisers makes Democrats squawk with fiery indignation, the DNC not only countenances a number of very real, impossible-to-miss racial supremacists of its own, but it actually celebrates and honors them.

In August 2015, for instance, the DNC issued a formal resolution officially endorsing Black Lives Matter (BLM), a black supremacist movement founded in 2013 by a coterie of revolutionary Marxists. Numerous BLM activists have openly called for the murder of white police officers — and in some cases white people generally. Moreover, the demonstrators at all BLM events invoke a famous call-to-arms by the Marxist revolutionary, former Black Panther, convicted cop-killer, and longtime fugitive Assata Shakur, in which Shakur quotes a passage from her beloved Communist Manifesto.

Notwithstanding BLM's racist and violent (and Marxist) track record, the movement's leaders were frequent guests at the White House during President Obama's second term in office. One of those occasions was September 16, 2015, when BLM activist Brittany Packnett — making her seventh White House visit — proudly told reporters that the president had offered her and her comrades “a lot of encouragement” while exhorting them to “keep speaking truth to power.” The following month, the DNC invited BLM activists to organize and host a town hall forum where the Democratic Party’s presidential candidates could discuss “racial justice.” In December 2015, President Obama lauded BLM for shining “sunlight” on the problem of racist policing in America, and on a subsequent occasion he likened BLM to the abolition and suffrage movements, which he said were also “contentious and messy” but ultimately noble. And on July 13, 2016 – a mere six days after a BLM supporter in Dallas had shot and killed five police officers and wounded seven others – Obama hosted three BLM leaders at a lengthy White House meeting along with the legendary racist anti-Semite, Al Sharpton.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/267674/dnc-americas-most-notorious-hate-group-john-perazzo

Hijinx

189 years of hate!

It seem the Democrats have laid their cards on the table.They believe that the race issue is their trump card. (pun intended)
Their run in 2018 for the midterms is directed at White guilt and BLM.
Can it win the midterms for them? I guess we will have to wait and see.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Their run in 2018 for the midterms is directed at White guilt and BLM.

Because that worked so well for them in 2016. :loser:

Contrary to the media puke lords and their manufactured race war and faux outrage, Trump has been a pretty amazing president so far. Anyone who reads past the clickbait headlines and eyeball bait rabble rousers on TV knows this. Note that almost every candidate Trump has endorsed in the runoffs and special elections has won. I see this as a trend, and the rapacious politicians who base their campaign on hate for our President will be out on their ass.

There are a great number of Trump supporters who are on the DL because of potential repercussions and public shaming (yes, that is what we've allowed: people to be shamed and punished for their political beliefs). An enormous number of them are blacks and women. They aren't being counted in these fictitious "polls", just like they weren't counted in the polls prior to the election. So all you Trump haters who are taking heart in the garbage the media manipulators are feeding you - in the words of the airport lady in Total Recall: "Get ready for a surprise!"

Wishbone

Because that worked so well for them in 2016. :loser:

It's hard to get a bone out of their teeth once they've latched on, however they have been successful a few times by having the media beat the drum for them and hammer on particular GOP candidates.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I think their hate for anything Trump now supersedes their hatred for Republicans in general. That should come back via voters to bite them in the butt. The house could be in jeopardy, but I think, unless there is a major meltdown somewhere, the Senate is in line for a Republican gain that hopefully will offset the snowflake Republicans.

Wishbone

A changeover in the house or senate is most likely to occur from ousters of GOP pussies in the primary, replaced with unknowns or tepid choices going into a general election.

it would result in lower turnout for GOP tipping the general to the democrats who can count on their die-hard yellow dogs.

It won't occur because Democrats are throwing a tantrum over Trump.

Hijinx

A changeover in the house or senate is most likely to occur from ousters of GOP pussies in the primary, replaced with unknowns or tepid choices going into a general election.

it would result in lower turnout for GOP tipping the general to the democrats who can count on their die-hard yellow dogs.

It won't occur because Democrats are throwing a tantrum over Trump.

I agree with you. I cannot speak for others, but I don't see too many incumbent Republicans that are worth returning to the Hill.
Getting Republicans to turn out and vote for these people who have let us down so badly is going to be a chore.
I believe many of the Republicans may get primary'd, and leave us with a weak field.
If the Democrats would get off this hate Trump movement and get to work passing real and good legislation and stop the grid lock they could conceivably get both houses.

Neither of the parties as they stand today are worthy of a vote.