Bucs - Redskins Tix - Thursday Aug 31

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Anybody going to be in Tampa that day that may want to go to the pre season game? I've got my two really good season tix that I'll sell for a really good price - both for the price of one ($125.00). Let me know.

Chris0nllyn

Anybody going to be in Tampa that day that may want to go to the pre season game? I've got my two really good season tix that I'll sell for a really good price - both for the price of one ($125.00). Let me know.

That's a good deal. I'll be down for at least one game this year, just not preseason.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
That's a good deal. I'll be down for at least one game this year, just not preseason.
I'll be going to most of the games - may sell one or two depending on what I have going on. Let me know when you think you'll be in town - that may be one of the games I may not attend. Not the New England game, though.

A PM will do.

Chris0nllyn

I'll be going to most of the games - may sell one or two depending on what I have going on. Let me know when you think you'll be in town - that may be one of the games I may not attend. Not the New England game, though.

A PM will do.

:yay: Will do.