CNN: Everyone Who Voted For Trump Is A ‘White Supremacist By Default’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN: Everyone Who Voted For Trump Is A ‘White Supremacist By Default’

CNN put the weight of the assertion on the views of what they described as “activists, historians and victims of extremism,” but made no visible effort to question their assertions or provide a counter point of view. Fordham University professor Mark Naison’s, for example, is quoted prominently in the piece accusing tens of millions of Americans of being white supremacists.

“We are a country with a few million passionate white supremacists — and tens of millions of white supremacists by default,” Naison told CNN. He’s a political activist and history professor. He compared all Trump voters to “nice people” who facilitated the horrific violence of the Holocaust and the genocide in Rwanda by looking the other way.

“That was the twisted formula that made the Holocaust and Rwanda possible and allowed Jim Crow segregation to survive: Nice people looked the other way while those with an appetite for violence did the dirty work,” CNN reports, paraphrasing Naison. “You have to have millions of people who are willing to be bystanders, who push aside evidence of racism, Islamophobia or sexism. You can’t have one without the other.”

CNN laid out four types of “ordinary people” to blame for the country’s racial divisions, according to “Naison and others.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They can get away with that nonsense on CNN because there's no one to refute them - they just all nod their heads mindlessly and pile on, trying to see who can virtue signal the hardest.

He'd never be able to make those absurd claims in a real debate with a real opponent. Even Tucker Carlson would easily take him apart.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He compared all Trump voters to “nice people” who facilitated the horrific violence of the Holocaust and the genocide in Rwanda by looking the other way.

*snort* What an arseclown.

President Bill Clinton's administration knew Rwanda was being engulfed by genocide in April 1994 but buried the information to justify its inaction, according to classified documents made available for the first time.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/mar/31/usa.rwanda

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So Sheriff Clarke, Ben Carson and George Foreman are White Supremacists?

My progbot former friend would tell you yes. She gave me some byzantine long winded "explanation" as to why women would support a horrible misogynist rapist StalinHitlerSatan like Donald Trump that was something along the lines of "because they secretly hate themselves".

:lol:

So there you have it, folks! George Foreman secretly hates himself. :lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Meanwhile... there are REAL fascists taking to our streets committing violence to combat this 'white supremacy'. Sorry folks, but I just have to laugh at the ignorance. :lol:

Hijinx

Meanwhile... there are REAL fascists taking to our streets committing violence to combat this 'white supremacy'. Sorry folks, but I just have to laugh at the ignorance. :lol:

The only evidence of racism I have seen comes from BLM, and the Congressional Black caucus.
Certainly they are racist.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The only evidence of racism I have seen comes from BLM, and the Congressional Black caucus.

In acting out on their racist, absolutely. But there are plenty of white supremacists that love to come out of the woodwork from time to time to let blacks and Jews know they are still lurking out there. I really don't need evidence to know they exist on both sides.

Wishbone

Add a few parts of over privileged pussy-fied white college aged punks fresh out of their professors training camp and their parents basement.

Throw in a few parts of Bull#### Democrat outrage over inconsequential nonsense.

Now, have CNN, MSNBC, CBS and ABC pop it into a pre-heated public setting... and voila!

Instant Psudeo NAZI/Marxist Rebellion!

Hijinx

Bullied throughout High School, they go to college where the bullies are busy playing football and leaving them alone.
They ban together so they can be the bullies, by their numbers.

If they weren't in a bunch you wouldn't hear a word out of them.

luvmygdaughters

"White Supremacist" Hmmmm...is this why I get up every morning, drive my 45 minute commute, one way, to a job that allows me a salary that enables me to, make my car payments, pay my insurance, pay my electric bill, put food on my table, keep a roof over my head and pay for my prescriptions. Does this make me a "Supremacist"? If so, how so? How about the so called "protesters" The ones that evidently dont have a job, other than to show up at these rallies and cause trouble? Since they aren't working, but somehow affording to travel the country, eat out, rent motels, wouldn't they be considered "Supremacists" just for the fact that someone else funds these people, why we, the working class, fund ourselves? Maybe we should come up with a different term...how about "Working Supremacists" that way we could have white and black supremacists.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Using CNN logic, anyone that votes for democrats are criminals by default. They would also be anti police. I can list examples if anyone needs help connecting the dots.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
How about the so called "protesters" The ones that evidently dont have a job, other than to show up at these rallies and cause trouble? Since they aren't working, but somehow affording to travel the country, eat out, rent motels, wouldn't they be considered "Supremacists" just for the fact that someone else funds these people, why we, the working class, fund ourselves? Maybe we should come up with a different term...how about "Working Supremacists" that way we could have white and black supremacists.

I've seen the "protestor" recruiting ads offering from $15 an hour at the low end to $25/hour plus an expense allowance at the high end. Georgie Soros is all in on funding all of the strife; he sees victory in sight.

PsyOps

Pixelated
We may as well consider this to be the democrat's central platform coming into the mid-term elections. I'm hearing absolutely nothing else from them. Even the collusion story has died off in favor of calling every republican a racist.

Keep up the good work democrats :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We may as well consider this to be the democrat's central platform coming into the mid-term elections. I'm hearing absolutely nothing else from them. Even the collusion story has died off in favor of calling every republican a racist.

Keep up the good work democrats :yay:

And if that IS their central platform - because you're correct, that indeed is what it appears to be - they will lose their ever lovin' asses. My only problem with that is I need for the GOP to be punished as well. They shouldn't be rewarded for the way they've behaved and they shouldn't be allowed to ride Trump's coattails to victory after the way they've all betrayed him.

luvmygdaughters

I've seen the "protestor" recruiting ads offering from $15 an hour at the low end to $25/hour plus an expense allowance at the high end. Georgie Soros is all in on funding all of the strife; he sees victory in sight.

I did read something about Soros funding all this. Damn shame he cant be sued and sent the bill for all the damage his overpaid, under-educated minions have wreaked upon those cities.