Southern Poverty Law Center Labels Christian Groups As “Hate” Groups – Now Faces Lawsuit

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Southern Poverty Law Center Labels Christian Groups As “Hate” Groups – Now Faces Lawsuit

The noxious leftwing provocateurs known as the Southern Poverty Law Center have been slapped with a lawsuit over their recently published “hate map.”

While the map listed many legitimate hate groups (I discussed the map, here), it also stretched the boundaries of the word, “hate,” and listed some conservative or Christian organizations as “hate groups,” simply based on their belief in traditional marriage.

In fact, the small percentage of hate groups categorized as “anti-LGBT” are really just simple conservative organizations that promote a Biblical definition of marriage, along with other conservative ideological thought, and the SPLC has stretched the true definition of “hate” to include “anybody who doesn’t think like us.”

Wishbone

This is what I like to see!

A few more folks are standing up to the left wing hate organizations and their slanderous bull####!!!

:getdown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These phony "watchdog" groups are such bull####. The progs set up some extremist anti-conservative org, then the media touts it all over the place as an authority, and voila! It's a thing.

SPLC is nothing but a bunch of progs with a website. That's it. They aren't nonpartisan, they aren't unbiased, and they aren't legitimate. Just a bunch of hacks putting crap out there, and a leftwing press who gives them free publicity and credibility so we think they're real. They get cited as an expert and the crazy people behind it get invited to pontificate on TV as "authorities" so the leftwing show host can gush and bob their head. It pisses me off that these groups get created out of thin air and are promoted by our media as trustworthy.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
These phony "watchdog" groups are such bull####. The progs set up some extremist anti-conservative org, then the media touts it all over the place as an authority, and voila! It's a thing.

The Legitimacy of the SPLC started as an anti klaner watch dog group .....
but in more recent times, like most progressive organizations that isn't good enough, and they expanded from KKK to everyone is racists