Millennial Distracted with Texting Rear-ends Marked Trooper on Beltway

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Millennial Distracted with Texting Rear-ends Marked Trooper on Beltway

Date: 08-25-2017 11:50 AM

Summary: A Maryland State Trooper was struck from behind by a distracted driver on I-495 during rush hour traffic this morning.

Click here for the full story...

PeoplesElbow

Throwing the millennial tag in there isn't exactly fair as people of all ages do that. Yesterday I was beside a minivan and I saw the driver and passenger both looking down at their phones while driving down 235 right near the RT4 intersection. I laid on my horn and I think I made the driver drop the phone on the floor.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Throwing the millennial tag in there isn't exactly fair as people of all ages do that. Yesterday I was beside a minivan and I saw the driver and passenger both looking down at their phones while driving down 235 right near the RT4 intersection. I laid on my horn and I think I made the driver drop the phone on the floor.

Yup. Millennials have no monopoly on stupid. Today, age or sex have nothing to do with it. Just stupidity with their cell phones.

3CATSAILOR

You are right. Most drivers from 16 to 60 are addicted to their cell phones. I've never seen anything like it. The 42K the County Commissioners gave to the Sheriff's Office is a joke. I guess I missed the part of it stating it would go toward "texting", a part of distracted driving. Or, do we just continue with the thinning of the heard?