Bigger racist Sheriff Joe or Rev. J. Wright?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Univision host Jorge Ramos charged Sunday that President Donald Trump's pardon of former Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio "is making racism something normal."

to protect and serve

"The winds of Katrina blew the cover off America. The hurricane exposed the hypocrisy," Rev. Wright said, "protecting white folks' property took priority over saving black folks' lives." He continued, "This storm called Katrina says far more about a racist government than it does about the wrath of God."In April 2003, Rev. Wright told his congregation that "the United States government has failed the vast majority of our citizens of African descent."
"For every one Oprah, a billionaire, you've got five million blacks who are out of work," he said. "For every one Colin Powell, a millionaire, you've got 10 million blacks who cannot read. For every one Condoskeeza [sic] Rice, you've got one million in prison. For every one Tiger Woods, who needs to get beat, at the Masters, with his cap-blazing hips, playing on a course that discriminates against women. For every one Tiger Woods, we got 10,000 black kids who will never see a golf course."

"The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing 'God Bless America.' No, no, no, God damn America, that's in the Bible for killing innocent people," he said in a 2003 sermon. "God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme."

[FONT=&quot]Our Halfrican-American president—he don’t want to talk about reparations. It’s not personal responsibility. You’re missing the point. Let’s talk about white-on-black crime.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] In June 2009, he said he had voted for Obama despite the candidate’s disavowal but hadn’t spoken to him. “Them Jews ain’t going to let him talk to me,” [/FONT]he said[FONT=&quot]. “They will not let him to talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is .... I said from the beginning: He’s a politician; I’m a pastor. He’s got to do what politicians do.” [/FONT]

blah, blah, blah

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Is this even really a question? It's like asking who the stronger man is, Arnold Schwarzenegger or Patty Duke. One doesn't even fit the category.

See, here's the deal. I have an issue with hypocrisy. So right now some in this country are in the race, KKK, supremacy, rebel kick. On a very low level I get that.

On Friday President Trump pardoned Joe Arpaio. Overnight Arpaio is being turned into the love child of David Duke and Robert Byrd. What is Arpaio guilty of? Some will say he is guilty of upholding the law. Others will counter that he disregarded a court order. The only common element in all this is the illegals/undocumented people that were the target of his law enforcement. Given that Joe was a sheriff in Arizona would explain how the people that were arrested under his watch tended to be hispanics.

Rev. Wright had for years from the pulpit preached a sort of social/radical viewpoint as far as his vision of America appeared. He stoked the fires of racial hatred. Yet I don't recall a huge media fallout for his clearly bigoted comments.

So why is a label that should have been attached to 1 person, so easily applied to a person that was just doing their job of upholding the law?

Hijinx

It's really an education to see how these people can come up with this crazy sheit.
Jeremiah Wright has spent his lifetime as a race baiter, and he has made a lot of money doing it.
Sheriff Joe has spent his life enforcing the law, and was enforcing the law when he was convicted without a jury by a female liberal Judge.of contempt.