Crime Lab @ Tackle box this am

nobody really

I need a nap
anyone know what was going on, st. Mary's sheriff had a few cars there and there was a crime scene lab. wondering if it was robbed or something.

lovinmaryland

I think every business (big or small) in St Marys County needs to contact the owners of ABC and find out what system theyre using because it is the absolute BEST! Pretty embarrassing for big companies like walmart & target to ask SMCS for help locating shop lifters and their security footage is a complete blur...while you can practically get DNA from ABC's footage.

glhs837

Power with Control
They must have the worst security system in the county

Well, if this a repeat of last time, security system wont help. Cinder block walls are easy peasy, and if your guns are stored in glass cases, it's not hard to grab 40-50 of them and get out of there before the police arrive.

Clem72

Police are what, a half mile away on willows. Sorry, but a decent alarm should also detect shock/vibe and of course motion and response time should only be a minute or two.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This might be a bit off topic. Does anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced firearm without having to do a lot of paperwork or jump through a lot of hoops? Asking for a friend of a friend's next door neighbor.

/s
Just in case anyone took this post seriously.

Wishbone

This might be a bit off topic. Does anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced firearm without having to do a lot of paperwork or jump through a lot of hoops? Asking for a friend of a friend's next door neighbor.

/s

In SE DC, Minnesota Avenue area... Theres a guy in a Black 4runner that can hep a bruther out! :yay:

NQA

/jk 2

inkah

From the sound of things a sleeping bag on the back stoop of the Tackle Box should do it. Your "friend" shouldn't have to wait but a night or two to get in on the next round of action.

GopherM

Darwin was right
We lived in Spring Valley from '72-'97 and once the Tackle Box moved to their current location we heard the alarm go off several times a year. Once it started it seemed to sound off for an hour or more before they got it shut off which seemed to give robbers plenty of time to walk off with whatever they wanted.

black dog

Free America

/s

West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Virginia.... :patriot:

BernieP

Resident PIA
I think every business (big or small) in St Marys County needs to contact the owners of ABC and find out what system theyre using because it is the absolute BEST! Pretty embarrassing for big companies like walmart & target to ask SMCS for help locating shop lifters and their security footage is a complete blur...while you can practically get DNA from ABC's footage.

staying open almost 24/7 helps cut down on break ins.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Sometimes I think of the break in at the Tackle Box as inventory control. They get robbed, insurance pays for all the stolen guns, they buy new more popular items......just sayin'

BernieP

Resident PIA
Sometimes I think of the break in at the Tackle Box as inventory control. They get robbed, insurance pays for all the stolen guns, they buy new more popular items......just sayin'

or maybe they weren't actually stolen, just a late night pickup by the buyer?

Bonehead

That is why I won't set foot in the Tackle Box. They should be shut down until they can secure their inventory correctly.