10 Things....

SxyPrincess

...you DIDN'T want to know. BUT, I'm gonna share them with you anyhow. :biggrin:

1. During an hour swimming at a municipal pool you
will ingest 1/12 liter of urine.

2. In an average day your hands will have come into
indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door
handles, etc.,)

3. An average persons yearly fast food intake will
contain 12 pubic hairs.

4. In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects --
while you slept!

5. Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who
have recently masturbated and failed to wash their
hands.

6. Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have
recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

7. In a lifetime 22 workmen will have examined the
contents of your dirty linen basket.

8. At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100
chance of getti
sophie21163: 8. At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100
chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests.

9. Daily you will breath in 1 liter of other peoples'
anal gases.

10. Sharing a bag of chips with a friend gives you a
10% chance of ingesting a small amount of their feces

Have a nice day and please wash your hands............. with
soap!

tater

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
...you DIDN'T want to know. BUT, I'm gonna share them with you anyhow. :biggrin:

7. In a lifetime 22 workmen will have examined the
contents of your dirty linen basket.

Hey, who you callin a workman... I'm a technicain!!!! :blushing:

tater

9. Daily you will breath in 1 liter of other peoples'
anal gases.

Guess this ones graded on a curve. It'sMuch more where I work. :dead:

tater

5. Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who
have recently masturbated and failed to wash their
hands.

Sweet!!!!....So yall REALLY DO do it:getdown: :clap: . Now... if I only knew which of the 11 they were.:rolleyes: :confused:

SxyPrincess

3. An average persons yearly fast food intake will
contain 12 pubic hairs.

QUOTE]

...and I thought we got enough of this orally without eating Mickey D's.

J

justhangn

I can see you now, running around sniffing for the tuna handed women.

:lmao:

tater

6. Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have
recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

No Worries.... I ALWAYS wash mine afterwards :wink:

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: 10 Things....

Originally posted by tater

Sweet!!!!....So yall REALLY DO do it:getdown: :clap: . Now... if I only knew which of the 11 they were.:rolleyes: :confused:

I guess you could smell your hands after each handshake. :bubble:

J

justhangn

that stinking dish, it's so delish, I love tuna………

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
Why wash your hands when the person before you didn't and you have to go pull the door handle to get out? We'll all be walking around like Bill Murray in What About Bob, scared to touch anything and carrying a Kleenex in case we have to.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
That list really ruined my appetite! I'll check Snopes.Com over the next week to check if this stuff is accurate.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by cariblue

After I dry my hands, I use the paper towel to open the door. If we meet, I suspect I won't be shaking your hand.

But do you grab the paper towel first, before turning on the faucet? Once your done washing your hands, you grab the PT from under your arm and turn the knob as to not get any (fecal/urine/blood) contaminates.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
About Nos. 5 and 6...I could believe that women do that just as much as men, but almost twice as much???? I blame their sex partners, if they have any. What is up with these guys? Don't they know how great it is to give a woman pleasure? By contrast, a guy finding pleasure sounds like a wounded antelope! :lol:

Here are some appropriate song selections:

Right Hand Man--Joan Osborne
She Bop--Cyndi Lauper
Dancing With Myself--Billy Idol
Safety Dance--Men Without Hats

Anyone know any more?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Originally posted by Tonio
About Nos. 5 and 6...I could believe that women do that just as much as men, but almost twice as much???? I blame their sex partners, if they have any. What is up with these guys? Don't they know how great it is to give a woman pleasure? By contrast, a guy finding pleasure sounds like a wounded antelope! :lol:

She Bop--Cyndi Lauper

Anyone know any more?
Does Little Red Corvette by Prince count?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

Originally posted by Tonio

She Bop--Cyndi Lauper

Anyone know any more?

Whip It - Can't Remember Who Sung it
When I Think About You I Touch Myself - ???

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
That's why all bathrooms should have the faucets with the sensors, just place your hands under them and it starts running. All men's bathrooms should have stalls and urinals with those foot pedals for flushing. Why not have doors that swing both ways so you can just kick it or lean a shoulder into it so there's no touching. Heck, why don't we all just get air-tight suits like they had in the movie Outbreak and walk around like astronauts. I think all you people have OCD.:flush:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I don't think you guys have OCD. When I took a nursing course we were taught the proper way to wash our hands so as not to spread germs. We were timed and had to scrub 1 min. under the water with antibacterial soap, dry w/paper towel and use it to turn off the sink. If you touched the sink after depositing your towel in the trash you failed. Bathroom doors were usually left open but if they were closed you used the towel to open it also.

Speaking of germs, last year we did a science experiment using petri dishes and agar solution. We swabbed items around the house. If you really think your home is clean, you should have seen some of the pretty molds and fungi growing in those dishes a week later.

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
I knew there was a reason why I needed to go to Walmart today ... y'all just reminded me of 10 reasons ... I need to get clorox clean up, pine sol, lysol, scrubbing bubbles , clorox bleach for the guys' socks and boxers ...ewww... toilet wipes, paper towels, antibacterial soap ( have u tried DIAL tropical ?... it smells yummy ) :smile:

on a serious note ... has anyone else here noticed how nasty the public bathrooms around town are ? garoossssss... why don't these managers care ? I try really hard to not go in them but when i do I hold my breath and try not to touch anything in them ...:barf: