Seattle Mayor to resign after accusations of sexual abuse

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...lowing-multiple-accusations-sexual-abuse.html

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray has announced plans to resign following multiple accusations of sexual abuse after a fifth accuser -- who is the mayor's younger cousin -- came forward and alleged that Murray repeatedly molested him in the 1970s.

-snip-

Dyer reportedly said the incidents occurred when he was 13, while Murray, who was then in his early 20s, shared a bedroom with Dyer in his mother’s Long Island home.

"There would be times when I would fake sleeping because I didn't want him touching me," Dyer told the newspaper.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
5 separate allegations and he is just now resigning. I guess with all the Russian collusion and neo nazi sympathizing going on in America the media could not be bothered to report on the illicit activities of a Democrat mayor because of #fightfor15 or some such nonsense. Today's BIG perv story is Ted Cruz's twitter account and the fat fingered intern running it.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Big surprise. Not. But, I am surprised that the police there actually did something about the protest happening there, and interacted. Who knows, anymore, what is going on. It is like nation wide roulette.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

But, it's just an accusation. Nothing more. Democrats never fear, or believe, accusations, right? Only when it applies to someone not a democrat.