Woman shot homeless man who asked her to move Porsche

Misfit

Lawful neutral
www.koat.com/article/police-woman-shot-homeless-man-who-asked-her-to-move-porsche/12226540

According to the Metro Nashville Police, Quackenbush critically wounded 54-year-old Gerald Melton on Aug. 26. He remains in the hospital.

Police say Melton was trying to sleep on a sidewalk around 3 a.m. when the exhaust fumes and loud music from Quackenbush's SUV disturbed him.

When he asked the young woman to move the vehicle, an argument ensued and Quackenbush got out of the SUV with a weapon.

Police say she shot the man twice and fled the scene. Jesse Quackenbush, Katie's father, has a different account of what happened.

He told the Tennessean that his daughter and her friend were being accosted by Melton, claiming the man made explicit and sexist remarks toward the two. He also claimed Melton threatened to kill the women.

Attachments

• 2017-09-13_12-52-20.jpg
    2017-09-13_12-52-20.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 289

black dog

Free America
Let's see if her White Privilege gets her out of a Attempted Murder Charge for a double sidewalk pop.

glhs837

Power with Control
Let's see if her White Privilege gets her out of a Attempted Murder Charge for a double sidewalk pop.

I wonder if you replaced Porsche with Chevy Malibu what it might read like? Unless there's video, hard to say. She could have gone all Leona Helmsley on him, sneering as she pumped a couple rounds into his impertinent homeless azz for daring to speak so far above his station, or she could have been truthfully in fear for her life from the threatening slavering drug addict crying as she regretfully defended herself and her friend from possible rape and murder after exhausting all verbal appeals to him to leave them alone.

Wishbone

I wonder if you replaced Porsche with Chevy Malibu what it might read like? Unless there's video, hard to say. She could have gone all Leona Helmsley on him, sneering as she pumped a couple rounds into his impertinent homeless azz for daring to speak so far above his station, or she could have been truthfully in fear for her life from the threatening slavering drug addict crying as she regretfully defended herself and her friend from possible rape and murder after exhausting all verbal appeals to him to leave them alone.

A quick google search would counter any positive impression of her character.

She's not sweetness and sunshine and the fact that she got out of her vehicle indicates further changes in the story line are likely.

black dog

Free America

Why would anyone exspecially a woman leave the safety of a suv and engage with someone sleeping on the sidewalk to begin with?

Without googling I would guess that's she's a Daddy's girl driving a 60,000 dollar and up suv and works some low paying job if she even has one. Daddy takes care of everything.
I'm sure she went #### that homeless mother ####er,,,,, I'll show him... Sidewalk Pop.... Sidewalk Pop....... Run away.....
A few hours later.... Daddy I'm in jail......

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

black dog

Free America
Well it seems she likes the " Thug Lifestyle " hopefully she will be in prison with the rest of the thugs.. let's see how far daddy's reach is outside of Amarillo.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
She'll plead affluzenia or whatever it was that other dumb, rich #### pled when he was drunk driving.

Wishbone

She'll plead affluzenia or whatever it was that other dumb, rich #### pled when he was drunk driving.

With all the #### that that started across the country I don't know if any judge would be stupid enough to buy into that one again.