For Me ... But Not For Theee

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Kim Kardashian — Who Has Armed Security — Pushes Gun Control For The Plebs

Kim Kardashian, of sex-tape fame, is working with Everytown, an anti-Second Amendment group smartly posed as an anti-gun-violence organization, to push stricter gun control laws on us plebs, though, admittedly, Kardashian's own "security team is armed." Not to mention the Hollywood star was recently robbed at gun-point in Paris, France, a country with some of the strictest gun laws in the world.

"Friday, June 2, is national gun violence awareness day and i’ll be wearing orange to show my support for stricter gun control laws in the united states," reads a post from the reality star.

[clip]

She continues, suggesting we further curb the Second Amendment: "I work with an incredible organization, Everytown, whose mission is to stand in opposition of the NRA's vision of more guns for more people. ... We have imposed restrictions on a number of constitutional rights for the sake of protecting people in this country, including freedom of speech and the right to exercise religious beliefs, so why is the second amendment any different?"

nutz

The second amendment should only apply to the security staff of Hollyweirdo's and politicians.