NFL Players Arrested Every 7 Days On Average

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WHO NEEDS RULES? NFL Players Arrested Every 7 Days On Average

Players get arrested for a variety of crimes: drunk driving, drug offenses, domestic violence, assault and battery, gun violations, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, theft, burglary, rape and even murder.

The NFL virtually embraces players who abuse women. Take this report in the Chicago Tribune: "In the first round [of the 2017 draft], the Oakland Raiders drafted Gareon Conley, who has been accused of rape. In the second round, the Cincinnati Bengals selected Joe Mixon, who in a much-viewed video punches a woman so hard that she falls down unconscious. In the sixth round, the Cleveland Browns selected Caleb Brantley, who was accused of doing pretty much what Mixon did."

The hypocrisy is so stark that Donald Trump Jr. fired out this fierce tweet on Sunday.

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/912116754595409920[/TWITTER]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Players get arrested for a variety of crimes: drunk driving, drug offenses, domestic violence, assault and battery, gun violations, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, theft, burglary, rape and even murder.

The NFL virtually embraces players who abuse women. Take this report in the Chicago Tribune: "In the first round [of the 2017 draft], the Oakland Raiders drafted Gareon Conley, who has been accused of rape. In the second round, the Cincinnati Bengals selected Joe Mixon, who in a much-viewed video punches a woman so hard that she falls down unconscious. In the sixth round, the Cleveland Browns selected Caleb Brantley, who was accused of doing pretty much what Mixon did."

Now now. We're supposed to respect these thugs. Roger Goodell said so.

Chris0nllyn

I guess the NFL, and its players, are the new enemy? Are we going to bitch and moan about the NFL now that Trump stepped in it?

We going to ignore the GOP's failed health care change?
$20 trillion in debt? Who's got time for that #### when there are NFL players KNEELING! Can you believe this!?
Pissing contest between Trump and his other arch nemesis, Kim Jong-Un? Who gives a #### about nuclear war, we've got bigger issues here!
Big beautiful wall? That's on hold until these disrespectful millionaires share our same beliefs! Oh yea, Mexico is still definitely going to pay for it.
Common Core?
Infrastructure?
And on and on and on....

For a group of people who claim to not be at the behest of the media, you all sure as hell like discussing the ever loving #### out of the issue du joir.

If there's anything we can count on as Americans, it's GURPS posting 15 threads a day on someone else's thoughts of whatever current issue is "important".

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
We going to ignore the GOP's failed health care change?.

Might as well. That keeps the focus instead on the phenomenally crashing and burning Obamacare.

And the crazy fat kid would have been making the same threats against the US, blowing up the same H-bombs, and testing the same ICBMs if ole Grandma Hil was President.

Weems

I guess the NFL, and its players, are the new enemy? Are we going to bitch and moan about the NFL now that Trump stepped in it?

$20 trillion in debt? Who's got time for that #### when there are NFL players KNEELING! Can you believe this!?
Pissing contest between Trump and his other arch nemesis, Kim Jong-Un? Who gives a #### about nuclear war, we've got bigger issues here!
Big beautiful wall? That's on hold until these disrespectful millionaires share our same beliefs! Oh yea, Mexico is still definitely going to pay for it.
Common Core?
Infrastructure?
And on and on and on....

For a group of people who claim to not be at the behest of the media, you all sure as hell like discussing the ever loving #### out of the issue du joir.

If there's anything we can count on as Americans, it's GURPS posting 15 threads a day on someone else's thoughts of whatever current issue is "important".

:lol:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

ah huh ... and I respond where I feel I should

feel free to click the 'New Thread' and start a few of YOUR OWN

Hijinx

Common Core?
Infrastructure?
And on and on and on....

You mean like you ignore everything so you can bitch about Trump?

Chris0nllyn

You mean like you ignore everything so you can bitch about Trump?

I'm not shocked the point went in one proverbial ear and out the other.

I'm saying there are bigger issues out there. Simple as that.

Did you elect Trump so he could bitch and moan on Twitter about people who hurt his feelings are don't share his view? (Let's try answering that without complaining about how Obama whined when people hur this feelings, as if two wrongs do, in fact, make a right)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I (Let's try answering that without complaining about how Obama whined when people hur this feelings, as if two wrongs do, in fact, make a right)

But if that shoe fits.... :razz:

Obama asking someone not to whine is a bit like Miley Cyrus telling Katy Perry to put some clothes on. Obama has been whining since the moment he took office. If there’s ever been a whinier commander-in-chief, then he whined privately, because there’s no record of such incessant presidential moaning.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/obama-whiner-chief/

Hijinx

You cry about Truimps bitching and you haven't stopped bitching about him since the election.
It sure must have hurt your feelings to see him win.

Sure there are important things to complain about besides football Much more important things and you do enough complaining for all of us.We don't need to-- you do it all.So we just let you complain about Trump and we complain about football.

By the way how do you think Hillary would respond to missiles flying over Japan. We pretty much know she would praise the Iranians like Obama did for their missiles.

Chris0nllyn

You cry about Truimps bitching and you haven't stopped bitching about him since the election.
It sure must have hurt your feelings to see him win.

Sure there are important things to complain about besides football Much more important things and you do enough complaining for all of us.We don't need to-- you do it all.So we just let you complain about Trump and we complain about football.

By the way how do you think Hillary would respond to missiles flying over Japan. We pretty much know she would praise the Iranians like Obama did for their missiles.

Do YOU think Trump is doing a great job?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Do you think the Pentagon should be broadcasting NORK Planning Missions on CSPAN ?

I'd prefer a President that does not broadcast new Military initiatives in a press conference, instead get a report after the facts

"Bombs Fell on NORK Today'

SamSpade

I'm saying there are bigger issues out there. Simple as that.

Why do people say this - like - EVER?

Do you interrupt people talking about the latest Iphone or a bad call on a game played the day before and inform them there are bigger issues to discuss?
People are talking about this. If it's all they want to talk about, that's fine.

And - there are always bigger issues. At least depending on your perspective.

Weems

Do you interrupt people talking about the latest Iphone or a bad call on a game played the day before and inform them there are bigger issues to discuss?
People are talking about this. If it's all they want to talk about, that's fine.

It's a logical fallacy. For one, saying "there are more important things to..." means that one presumes to suggest that their list of what's important and the other person's list of what's important are precisely the same. Secondly, even if there is agreement that "there are other things which are more important..." doesn't mean both can't get worked on at the same time.

It's an oft-repeated statement, and as soon as I see it I generally tune out the rest. It happens a lot here on these forums.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Chris always wants to be the one defining for everyone else what is important..and what is not. It's a gift. ;-)

terbear1225

Common Core?
Infrastructure?
And on and on and on....

It is in fact possible to care about more than one issue at a time. In an online forum, it's even possible to carry on more than one conversation about different issues at the same time. Shockingly, I've even seen people in this very thread posting in other threads about precisely the topics that you say are more important.