Trump won’t help Puerto Rico

Hank

my war
Well, we have already seen his lack of compassion in his first 3 tweets on the subject... PR owes his Wall St. & Banking buddies money.... Think he really gives a rat's ass about their situation?

21767904_10155912492883689_4993926940433633740_n.png

Sapidus

Well, we have already seen his lack of compassion in his first 3 tweets on the subject... PR owes his Wall St. & Banking buddies money.... Think he really gives a rat's ass about their situation?

View attachment 120054

He really is a piece of crap. Yet I’m sure his supporters will find some way to twist it to make him look like a hero

littlelady

God bless the USA
He really is a piece of crap. Yet I’m sure his supporters will find some way to twist it to make him look like a hero

His supporters don't have to twist it. Re-read his tweets. He is going to PR on Tuesday. PR was already in trouble way before the hurricanes. I will say again, as I have said before, that Trump is not my fave 'personality', but I believe he is a patriot of the United States of America. :patriot:

seven

His supporters don't have to twist it. Re-read his tweets. He is going to PR on Tuesday. PR was already in trouble way before the hurricanes. I will say again, as I have said before, that Trump is not my fave 'personality', but I believe he is a patriot of the United States of America. :patriot:

Patriot? He's a ####ing draft dodger. 5 Times!!! Damn you are dense!

Sapidus

Did you even read the article? So what if he goes for a photo op?

Who cares what your opinion is if you continue to be uninformed ?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Did you even read the article? So what if he goes for a photo op?

Who cares what your opinion is if you continue to be uninformed ?

I am very informed, but thanks for your concern. And, yes, I read the article; you just don't like my reply. Not surprised in the least.
Carry on.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Good One! :lmao: Go find your retard friend Black Dog. It's almost 3am. :lmao:

Actually, it is not almost 3am. You became a member here the same month and year that I did; you, obviously, have not followed the forum. You are the uninformed one. Me and bd are not friends (check my profile) as you say, but we have had some great banter back and forth. I respect him for his views, and I have mine. I would rather have a back and forth with him, instead of with you. You remind me of the terrible mosquito takeover in my area, lately, that is not normal. Buzz off. Swat!

When I joined in Dec 2011 I was mamatutu. Didn't want you to be confused, or anything. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

seven

Actually, it is not almost 3am. You became a member here the same month and year that I did; you, obviously, have not followed the forum. You are the uninformed one. Me and bd are not friends, as you say, but we have had some great banter back and forth. I respect him for his views, and I have mine. I would rather have a back and forth with him, instead of with you. You remind me of the terrible mosquito takeover in my area, lately, that is not normal. Buzz off. Swat!

When I joined in Dec 2011 I was mamatutu. Didn't want you to be confused, or anything. :rolleyes:

Ask me if I give a crap about anything about you. All I know is you are the forum lunatic. There is one on every forum. Congrats!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Ask me if I give a crap about anything about you. All I know is you are the forum lunatic. There is one on every forum. Congrats!

You must give a crap. Otherwise, why would you respond to me? Why am I a lunatic? Because you say so? I make more sense than you do. Where does that leave you? Also, there is a difference between being a forum member that contributes solid opinion, as opposed to a troll that just comes here to disrupt, and be trolly. Wear your badge proudly, and add a diaper pin, or cuddly snuggily, or something that makes you more comfortable. :smile:

I think you are wearing a mask to cover your face as you post. :killingme:

Facism must be your bag.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
IMG_0017.JPG
Patriot? He's a ####ing draft dodger. 5 Times!!! Damn you are dense!

So was Bill Clinton. And, should Obama have entered the American military? What is your point?

I get so pissed off at this shiat that liberals post. I will always remember James Ray Jerson that died in Vietnam for no other reason than it was a political war. He is on The Wall. He was our babysitter when I was young, Eagle Scout, exceptional person, etc. Hub and and I did some research on him. He was awarded many medals, but died at 21. He died a hero. So, sad. And, what triggered this post is that Ellen will not have Trump on her show, but had Hanoi Jane Fonda on today. That says it all. I am sure she is bf with McCain, the traitor. F Ellen, and F non-Americans.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Trump
Won’t lift the Jones Act for PR yet does so for Texas and Florida. Blames it on port capacity which is always the most important factor in a humanitarian crisis. Sarcasm.

In case you need more proof you voted for a racist

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-shipping-restrictions-for-puerto-rico-relief

Seriously, Sap? You don't consider Obama a racist? If you don't, you have pulled a Rip Van Winkle for the last 8+ years. Not to mention that he is a hypocrite. I hate hypocrites.

And, are you ok with Obamacare and his Iran deal? Obama was the worst prez we will ever have had in the history of America; when it is all said and done. That is too bad because I had so much hope for him. The clincher was his bowing and cowtowing all over the world. But, now, he is like fat Sam making money off Wall Street. What a hypocrite. Guess what? That made US all losers, and it will take years to make up for his shiat.

Last edited:

Weems

Trump
Won’t lift the Jones Act for PR yet does so for Texas and Florida. Blames it on port capacity which is always the most important factor in a humanitarian crisis. Sarcasm.

In case you need more proof you voted for a racist

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-shipping-restrictions-for-puerto-rico-relief

Previous administrations haven't lifted the Jones Act either in similar circumstances.

Turns out tankers full of refined gasoline can be incredibly dangerous. Imagine that.

I do agree that the correct action here is to repeal the Jones Act permanently. That's done by our House, not the President. Better get right on the horn to your Representative stat.

Sapidus

Previous administrations haven't lifted the Jones Act either in similar circumstances.

Turns out tankers full of refined gasoline can be incredibly dangerous. Imagine that.

I do agree that the correct action here is to repeal the Jones Act permanently. That's done by our House, not the President. Better get right on the horn to your Representative stat.

So dangerous that they travel the world daily. Haha. So dangerous that he waived the act for Texas and Florida but not PR.

The cruise ship industry manages to use tenders at ports not suitable for their ships. I’m sure with our military and fema have to be as capable as the cruise ship industry.

SamSpade

Ah - Trump won't help Puerto Rico. I guess all that assistance pouring in must be from our foreign allies who do so much for us when we need help.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Trump Won’t lift the Jones Act for PR yet does so for Texas and Florida. Blames it on port capacity which is always the most important factor in a humanitarian crisis.

I do not see in your posted article where a suspension was made for Texas