Shared Responsiblity Payment?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I had to laugh....IRS sends me a bill for $1940 and calls it my "shared responsibility payment" :killingme "shared responsibility" my happy arse....I don't share any responsibility whatsoever for that pile of crap legislation that Barry and his cohorts foisted on me.

Good thing I can just toss the bill in the trash can.

luvmygdaughters

What does that mean - "shared responsibility"? Responsibility for what?

The individual shared responsibility provision of the Affordable Care Act requires you and each member of your family to have qualifying health care coverage (called minimum essential coverage), qualify for a coverage exemption, or make an individual shared responsibility payment when you file your federal income tax ...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The individual shared responsibility provision of the Affordable Care Act requires you and each member of your family to have qualifying health care coverage (called minimum essential coverage), qualify for a coverage exemption, or make an individual shared responsibility payment when you file your federal income tax ...

Thanks!

So it's a euphemism for "penalty for not having government mandated health insurance"?

That's hilarious!! :lmao:

transporter

I had to laugh....IRS sends me a bill for $1940 and calls it my "shared responsibility payment" :killingme "shared responsibility" my happy arse....I don't share any responsibility whatsoever for that pile of crap legislation that Barry and his cohorts foisted on me.

Good thing I can just toss the bill in the trash can.

Of course you know that anyone with a calculator can now get a general estimate of you taxable income?