Heard It From My 6 Year Old Grandson

b23hqb

PREMO Member
What is Moby Dick's favorite meal?

Fish & Ships, of course!

It was really funny, but that's probably just Pop-Pop talking.....

luvmygdaughters

My niece, when she was a little girl, used to love the one about the bell ringer.

A man with no arms was looking for a job, he happened to come by a church that had a sign out front that read "Bell Ringer Needed". He went in to talk to the pastor. The pastor, who thought the young man was very nice, asked him how he would ring the bell if he didnt have any arms. The young man ran up the stairs with the pastor close behind him. When they reached the top, there was the giant bell, the young man backed up to the other side of the room and ran as fast as he could and slammed his face into the bell to ring it. After seeing this, the pastor was impressed and hired him as the new bell ringer. Everyday, without fail, the young man would run as fast as he could and slam his face into the bell. One day, the young man was feeling a little off, not quite himself. He backed up and ran towards the bell...and missed. He fell from the bell tower to the ground below. The pastor heard the commotion and ran outside to see the young man laying on the sidewalk. Everyone was asking, who is he? does anyone know his name? The pastor stood and and said....I dont know his name...but his face rings a bell :drummer: I'm here all week folks!!