Trump White House "Toxic on a day to day level

Sapidus

President Trump once yelled at Chief of Staff John Kelly so viciously that, per the New York Times, Kelly told staff that “he had never been spoken to like that during 35 years of serving his country.” Trump once screamed at Attorney General Jeff Sessions so viciously that Sessions, per the Times, described it as “the most humiliating experience in decades of public life.” The president also once called up National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster for the express purpose of — you guessed it — screaming at him.

There is a clear pattern of Trump, through his own personal viciousness and carelessness, abusing and alienating his top deputies, publicly as well as privately. This obviously creates an extremely difficult if not downright hostile work environment in the White House.

The consequences can be hard to see on a day-to-day level, but experts say Trump’s repeated humiliations of his staff destroy staff White House morale, suck up valuable time better spent on policy, and drive away top talent. This makes the White House function less effectively as an organization, weakening its ability to deal with real crises like North Korea and Puerto Rico.

“This administration is toxic and dysfunctional,” says Paul Musgrave, a political scientist at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. “The weak link is Trump himself.”

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/5/16401488/donald-trump-management-white-house

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
President Trump once yelled at Chief of Staff John Kelly so viciously that, per the New York Times

That's how far I got before I laughed and didn't read any further. It seems like every day the Slimes and the other prog rumor mongers come out with some crazy story, only to have everyone involved immediately say it's not true. At this point I just assume they're lying and don't bother reading their crap.

And they all take up the gauntlet. One news outlet will make up a story, then all the other monkey-dos will take it up - "Such and Such reports that blah blah blah!"

PS, nobody cares what progbot armchair psychologists "think", either.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That's how far I got before I laughed and didn't read any further.

Frankly who gives a #### ... oh my Trump yelled at some people

Hillary was known for being a nasty #### throwing ash trays and other furniture at Bill in the 90s

Sapidus

That's how far I got before I laughed and didn't read any further. It seems like every day the Slimes and the other prog rumor mongers come out with some crazy story, only to have everyone involved immediately say it's not true. At this point I just assume they're lying and don't bother reading their crap.

And they all take up the gauntlet. One news outlet will make up a story, then all the other monkey-dos will take it up - "Such and Such reports that blah blah blah!"

PS, nobody cares what progbot armchair psychologists "think", either.

Aren’t you the one complaining about all the leaks coming from inside the White House and how it was unpatriotic? Now you say it’s just lies? Pic an opinion. Or an original thought

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Aren’t you the one complaining about all the leaks coming from inside the White House and how it was unpatriotic?

Nope. Must have been the voices in your head. Perhaps the same ones who told you that I thought national pride was wrong.

I'm the one who has been saying for years that the progpress makes chit up out of thin air and uses it to slander whatever Republican catches their attention.

black dog

Free America
President Trump once yelled at Chief of Staff John Kelly so viciously that, per the New York Times, Kelly told staff that “he had never been spoken to like that during 35 years of serving his country.” Trump once screamed at Attorney General Jeff Sessions so viciously that Sessions, per the Times, described it as “the most humiliating experience in decades of public life.” The president also once called up National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster for the express purpose of — you guessed it — screaming at him.

There is a clear pattern of Trump, through his own personal viciousness and carelessness, abusing and alienating his top deputies, publicly as well as privately. This obviously creates an extremely difficult if not downright hostile work environment in the White House.

The consequences can be hard to see on a day-to-day level, but experts say Trump’s repeated humiliations of his staff destroy staff White House morale, suck up valuable time better spent on policy, and drive away top talent. This makes the White House function less effectively as an organization, weakening its ability to deal with real crises like North Korea and Puerto Rico.

“This administration is toxic and dysfunctional,” says Paul Musgrave, a political scientist at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. “The weak link is Trump himself.”

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/5/16401488/donald-trump-management-white-house

I wonder what the length of service is working in management within any of the Trump Corporations...
One would think if this is true they would constantly be crying on the evening news..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I wonder what the length of service is working in management within any of the Trump Corporations...
One would think if this is true they would constantly be crying on the evening news..

Yet in fact..it's the opposite.

Sapidus

Have you not seen how many people have been fired or resigned from
His administration already?

Are you really paying that little attention

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Can you not read? He clearly referred to the "Trump Corporations", and I've seen piece after piece of nothing but praise from the majority of the folks (black, white, men, women) that work for and manage various aspects of his 500 business entities. Not that you would ever understand any of that...or even why it matters.

black dog

Free America

Speaking of paying attention, I stated Trump Corporations..
But here's my opinion on Trump draining the Swamp.
Even if he hired them....
He holds folks under him accountable for doing their job.
It's a shame those that run the rest of the Government don't sh!tcan all employees that don't do there jobs.

Last edited:

Hijinx

It's a shame those that run the rest of the Government don't sh!tcan all employees that don't do there jobs.

It's not all that easy to sh1tcan a Government employee.
Takes a lot of documentation , and even then it may not work.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A number of these peeps are getting fired - excuse me, "asked to resign" - not jumping ship voluntarily. See, that's the difference between entrenched politicians and our businessman President: the party animals keep their dead weight; they also cover for their criminals and unethical scumbags and keep them on the leash. Trump tells them....wait for it...

"YOU'RE FIRED!"

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Frankly who gives a #### ... oh my Trump yelled at some people

Hillary was known for being a nasty #### throwing ash trays and other furniture at Bill in the 90s

AND her security detail.. lets not forget the abuse she leveled at them as well.

Hijinx

“Hillary would cuss at Secret Service drivers for going over bumps.”

Within the White House, Hillary had a “standing rule that no one spoke to her when she was going from one location to another,” “In fact, anyone who would see her coming would just step into the first available office.”

“If Hillary was walking down a hall, you were supposed to hide behind drapes used as partitions.”

Patterson recalled the early morning of Labor Day in 1991, when Hillary came out of the mansion, got in her car, and drove off. Within a minute or so of leaving the gate, her aging blue Cutlass swung violently around and came charging back onto the grounds, tires squealing in the dust. “I thought something was terribly wrong, so I rushed out to her. And she screamed, ‘Where is the goddamn f — -ing flag?’ It was early and we hadn’t raised the flag yet. And she said, ‘I want the goddamn f — -ing flag up every f — -ing morning at f — -ing sunrise.'”

[Hillary] also resented [the state troopers’] constant presence and the loss of privacy that entailed. At times, a simple “Good morning, Mrs. Clinton” could provoke an attack. “#### off!” she would bark. “It’s enough that I have to see you ####-kickers every day. I’m not going to talk to you, too. Just do your goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.”

One [Secret Service] agent, who politely explained to Mrs. Clinton that his duties did not include toting suitcases from their airplane to their limo, was shocked when she replied, “If you want to remain on this detail,” get your ####ing ass over here and grab those bags.”

he has told her Secret Service Protective Detail agents in public to “Stay the f–k back, stay the f–k away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else!” When the agents have tried to explain to the first lady that they cannot effectively guard her if they must remain so far away, her reply is, “Just f–king do as I say, okay?”

Another time, it was reported, she had burst into a room looking for her husband, and shouted at a Secret Service officer, “Where’s the miserable ##########?”

If she was like this as First Lady. (Lady my ass No lady has quotes like these) what would she have been as President?