Police Arrest Mandalay Security Guard

b23hqb

PREMO Member
It appears the conspiracy theorists had a solid premonition in this one. If so, this hermano is in a heap of trouble.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Hold on, not clicking that link here at work, but seems like that might not be a real CNN website just looking at the parsing of the link....... Anyone have any corroborating sources?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Hold on, not clicking that link here at work, but seems like that might not be a real CNN website just looking at the parsing of the link....... Anyone have any corroborating sources?

Not yet. See nothing on any other news networks. I may have been premature in my comment previously. It does look the CNN banner, though.

Hijinx

It should be easy to track down people who do crap like this.
They should be arrested and charged with making false reports.

This type of thing is not funny. It is serious and should be treated seriously.

terbear1225

It should be easy to track down people who do crap like this.
They should be arrested and charged with making false reports.

This type of thing is not funny. It is serious and should be treated seriously.

totally agree with you but not sure if there are legal grounds to press charges? I assume CNN could pursue it for violation of copyright for using the CNN logo?

in the meantime, is it possible to edit the thread title to reflect that it's not a real headline?

PJay

totally agree with you but not sure if there are legal grounds to press charges? I assume CNN could pursue it for violation of copyright for using the CNN logo?

in the meantime, is it possible to edit the thread title to reflect that it's not a real headline?

I can't...sorry. Only Admin.

Hijinx

It would appear to me that the guard could sue for slander.