Titans Player Says He’ll Quit

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Tennessee Titans Player Says He’ll Quit The NFL If Forced To Stand For The Anthem

This is a very dumb tweet, for multiple reasons. Matthews is forcing himself into a corner. What will he do if a new rule is passed, and the Titans call his bluff? He’s going to be out of a job that pays millions simply because he won’t stand for the anthem.

That’s not smart business. This wouldn’t be a problem if he had simply tweeted that he’d be very upset, but instead he took it all the way. Should be really interesting to if he ends up following through on his threat or not.

Hijinx

Tennessee Titans Player Says He’ll Quit The NFL If Forced To Stand For The Anthem

This is a very dumb tweet, for multiple reasons. Matthews is forcing himself into a corner. What will he do if a new rule is passed, and the Titans call his bluff? He’s going to be out of a job that pays millions simply because he won’t stand for the anthem.

That’s not smart business. This wouldn’t be a problem if he had simply tweeted that he’d be very upset, but instead he took it all the way. Should be really interesting to if he ends up following through on his threat or not.

Who could possibly give a damn if he quits. AMF.

h3mech

Bye!!!!

tennessee titans player says he’ll quit the nfl if forced to stand for the anthem

this is a very dumb tweet, for multiple reasons. Matthews is forcing himself into a corner. What will he do if a new rule is passed, and the titans call his bluff? He’s going to be out of a job that pays millions simply because he won’t stand for the anthem.

transporter

Maybe he can follow all the right wingers who proclaimed they would leave the US if Obama was elected and all the left wingers who claimed they would the US if Trump was elected? Oh wait...none of that ever happened either. That was just "news" for the weak minded.

Restitution

Maybe he can follow all the right wingers who proclaimed they would leave the US if Obama was elected and all the left wingers who claimed they would the US if Trump was elected? Oh wait...none of that ever happened either. That was just "news" for the weak minded.

And here you are..... recycling the "news." from your weak mind! :doh:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Or the even larger list of all your celebtard progbot buddies that said they'd be headed out if Trump won.

Speaking of weak minded...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I never heard of any conservative that exclaimed they'd leave if Obama was elected.

That's a leftist trait.

Hijinx

I never heard of any conservative that exclaimed they'd leave if Obama was elected.

That's a leftist trait.

I was wondering about that too. I don't recall anyone saying they would leave America if Obama was elected.
I wonder if old TJ has a link?

Midnightrider

of all the 'dumb tweets' out there you choose to focus on this one?

Its a moot point anyway. The league isn't going to change their rules. They know that if they do they will lose even more views and they wont get any back. Besides, the players have a union and will be represented at the meeting to discuss any rule changes. The NFL is going to hope this dies back down and goes away on its own

b23hqb

PREMO Member

That's a leftist trait.

My first thought exactly - just who are these right wingers that said such? I've never heard of any.