Texas church shooter dishonorably discharged from the US Air Force

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
PICTURED: Texas church shooter who killed up to 27 people - including a pastor's 14-year-old daughter - was a married 26-year-old who was dishonorably discharged from the US Air Force

• At least 27 people were shot dead by gunman and at least 24 others are being treated for injuries
  • Devin Patrick Kelley, 26, who is reportedly married, has identified by local officials as the shooter
  • Police said he walked into the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Texas and opened fire
  • Kelley, 26, of New Braunfels, a suburb of San Antonio, was killed after he fled the cops on foot
  • It's still unclear if the gunman shot himself or was taken down by authorities
  • A LinkedIn account reveals Kelley, who was married, was an Air Force veteran and ex-Bible studies teacher
  • One witness told authorities that among those who were shot in the attack was a two-year-old child
  • The church pastor Frank Pomeroy said his 'beautiful' daughter Annabelle, 14, was killed in the shooting
  • Another witness said the man, who isn't from the Sutherland Springs community, was dressed 'in full gear'
  • The University Health System said their trauma team is caring for nine patients 'four children and five adults'
  • Police confirmed that the gunman is dead, but it's unclear if police took him down or if he took his own life

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-church-gunman-opens-fire.html#ixzz4xbSPcYCW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hijinx

PICTURED: Texas church shooter who killed up to 27 people - including a pastor's 14-year-old daughter - was a married 26-year-old who was dishonorably discharged from the US Air Force

• At least 27 people were shot dead by gunman and at least 24 others are being treated for injuries
  • Devin Patrick Kelley, 26, who is reportedly married, has identified by local officials as the shooter
  • Police said he walked into the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Texas and opened fire
  • Kelley, 26, of New Braunfels, a suburb of San Antonio, was killed after he fled the cops on foot
  • It's still unclear if the gunman shot himself or was taken down by authorities
  • A LinkedIn account reveals Kelley, who was married, was an Air Force veteran and ex-Bible studies teacher
  • One witness told authorities that among those who were shot in the attack was a two-year-old child
  • The church pastor Frank Pomeroy said his 'beautiful' daughter Annabelle, 14, was killed in the shooting
  • Another witness said the man, who isn't from the Sutherland Springs community, was dressed 'in full gear'
  • The University Health System said their trauma team is caring for nine patients 'four children and five adults'
  • Police confirmed that the gunman is dead, but it's unclear if police took him down or if he took his own life

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-church-gunman-opens-fire.html#ixzz4xbSPcYCW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Why do these crazy bastages go to a place of worship to shoot people.?

Because they know no one else there can shoot back.

black dog

Free America

That's been going on since the beginning of religion.. They used to build church's out of stone like castles with narrow windows and thick heavy wooden doors for a reason.

And was reported out here that the shooter was shot in the neck by a neighbor of the church and bleed out along the way where he was found 5 miles away.
And he was in logistics in the AF....

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member

It's a soft target. Murderers know it. I will carry in church from now on, illegal or not. I know others who do.

black dog

Free America
It's a soft target. Murderers know it. I will carry in church from now on, illegal or not. I know others who do.

Alot of churches brought in security plans after the Georgia shooting a few years back. We had dinner Saturday night at the local Nazareth Church's annual fish fry, it's a good sized church and it's very well done, along with many ( concealed ) armed men from the front door to the back of the gymnasium..

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
why would someone 'need' a gun in Church
Because marxist democrats have created two entire generations of self-centered asswipes with no regard for anyone except themselves, no sense of right and wrong and no self control.

Hijinx

Because marxist democrats have created two entire generations of self-centered asswipes with no regard for anyone except themselves, no sense of right and wrong and no self control.

I have neverseen this country in the mes it is in now.
People who hate the President so bad they have lost their minds.
Hate is spread today like hot butter on toast
Every day is more hate.
More division.
We may not need christians but we sure need the values taught in christianity of love thy neighbor, and we sure do't need hateful, spiteful God hating idiots out there tearing down crosses.

This_person

To the best of my knowledge, no motive has been given for this yet. But, let's play hypothetical bingo:

What if, the victims were just too damned happy for the shooter?
I would say he's mentally deranged.​
What if, the victims were too white for him (self-hating white man)?
I would say he's mentall deranged​
What if, he actually yelled "Allah hu Akbar" (or however it is spelled)?
What if, he was a (pick a side, left or right) and the particular church was known to be full of (pick the other side)?

Is there any case in which this guy was not simply mentally deranged (assuming he was actually the shooter, and this isn't all made up to keep us from seeing something else going on)? I mean, it's a horrific thing that was stopped by, it seems, a good guy with a gun (or two, who chased him down until he died). Is that a "victory"? Of course not. There is no way there's a "victory" in any of this, but it does prove that worse deaths were avoided by a good guy with a gun. It proves not a thing about the availability of guns, except that maybe we needed more good guys with guns to avoid even more deaths. It proves freedom is risky. So, the question is, do you accept the risk, or do you want less freedom?

itsbob

I bowl overhand

CHurches are Gun Free Zones... Luckily they neighbors house wasn't or it would have been a lot worse.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
This morning, during an interview with Greg Abbott, FOX said the shooter's ex-wife's family goes to that church. The governor admitted that but said not to speculate that this is the sole reason for the shooting. Leave it to the authorities to figure it out if they can.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
There is a rumor that he is Anti-FA, and if you've been folowing their rantings this past week-end was supposed to be their weekend of action..

Nov 4th was the target date, but generally this past week-end Anti-FA was calling out for their members to take it to the streets, and perform vioent acts towards whomever they thought applied.

Not sure we'll ever hear from the media is this is true.. but it is something to consider.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
There is a rumor that he is Anti-FA, and if you've been folowing their rantings this past week-end was supposed to be their weekend of action..

Nov 4th was the target date, but generally this past week-end Anti-FA was calling out for their members to take it to the streets, and perform vioent acts towards whomever they thought applied.

Not sure we'll ever hear from the media is this is true.. but it is something to consider.

Hijinx

Did you read my post #14?

Snopes calls it BS. Maybe it is.
If it is people who put out this #### should be prosecuted.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
CHurches are Gun Free Zones... Luckily they neighbors house wasn't or it would have been a lot worse.

I believe the law in Texas is church's, synagogue's and other houses of worship are gun free if it's posted a gun free zone.. signs carry the weight of the law in Texas..