Ear piercing places

terbear1225

Promised to let little girl get her ears pierced as part of her 12th birthday gift. Would love any advice on places to get it done in St. Mary's. I believe I could just take her to Wal-Mart but feeling a little hesitant about that option.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Claire's up at St. Charles Town Center mall does ear piercing free with the purchase of a starter set (around $20).

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

:yeahthat: Very clean and great service, plus she can get some nice sets of earrings. Also check out their clearance items. I got a beautiful Mele jewelry box that had a small ding in it for 80% off!

But I interpreted the title wrong at first and thought this was going to be a rant about LOUD places. :lol:

terbear1225

:yeahthat: Very clean and great service, plus she can get some nice sets of earrings. Also check out their clearance items. I got a beautiful Mele jewelry box that had a small ding in it for 80% off!

But I interpreted the title wrong at first and thought this was going to be a rant about LOUD places. :lol:

a reasonable assumption, there's plenty of those too! :lol: given that little girl places the drums, sometimes our house is one of those places.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:yeahthat: Very clean and great service, plus she can get some nice sets of earrings. Also check out their clearance items. I got a beautiful Mele jewelry box that had a small ding in it for 80% off! But I interpreted the title wrong at first and thought this was going to be a rant about LOUD places. :lol:

:lol:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Best piercing places are the ear lobe followed by the naval