Yard Trimmings and Leaves are a Good Enough Reason for a Beat Down ?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
By Monday, The New York Times had all but concluded that the attack was not political. "Is Landscaping Drama at the Root of Rand Paul’s Assault?" the paper wrote. D'oh! Landscaping! Of course!

"Competing explanations of the origins of the drama cited stray yard clippings, newly planted saplings and unraked leaves," the paper of record wrote.

GQ magazine used the Times story as a vehicle to write a piece titled: "Rand Paul Sounds Like the Worst Guy to Have as a Neighbor."

"Well, it turns out that Rand Paul is a bit of an ####### about his yard," the Gentlemen's Quarterly author wrote (not so gentlemanly).

So now the recurring theme is Paul's a bad neighbor who — at least in the eyes of GQ — might've deserved a beat down.

But a new report says all that might be all wrong.

Rand Paul's Neighbors Say Landscaping Issues Didn't Prompt Violent Attack

well let me get a baseball bat and go pummel my neighbor over the fence

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
By Monday, The New York Times had all but concluded that the attack was not political. "Is Landscaping Drama at the Root of Rand Paul’s Assault?" the paper wrote. D'oh! Landscaping! Of course!

"Competing explanations of the origins of the drama cited stray yard clippings, newly planted saplings and unraked leaves," the paper of record wrote.

GQ magazine used the Times story as a vehicle to write a piece titled: "Rand Paul Sounds Like the Worst Guy to Have as a Neighbor."

"Well, it turns out that Rand Paul is a bit of an ####### about his yard," the Gentlemen's Quarterly author wrote (not so gentlemanly).

So now the recurring theme is Paul's a bad neighbor who — at least in the eyes of GQ — might've deserved a beat down.

But a new report says all that might be all wrong.

Rand Paul's Neighbors Say Landscaping Issues Didn't Prompt Violent Attack

well let me get a baseball bat and go pummel my neighbor over the fence

Dirty Harry got his got his light put out by a pissed off rubber band.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's happened to GQ?? When did they go progbot gay? It was probably always there - I mean, men's fashion, come on. :rolleyes: It's just surprising how much they sound like Cosmopolitan and Elle lately.