4 women aged 14-18 at the time accuse Roy Moore of sexual assault.

Sapidus

“The situation is this: The Washington Post talked to 30 people for this story. They name -- and have spoken to -- four women who a) do not know each other b) did not contact the Post before the Post contacted them and c) all tell very similar stories about Moore's decades-ago approach and intentions. They confirm that one woman's mother was in an Alabama courtroom on the day the accuser said she first met Moore. (Her daughter was 14 at the time“

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/09/politics/roy-moore-senate/index.html

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
“The situation is this: The Washington Post talked to 30 people for this story. They name -- and have spoken to -- four women who a) do not know each other b) did not contact the Post before the Post contacted them and c) all tell very similar stories about Moore's decades-ago approach and intentions. They confirm that one woman's mother was in an Alabama courtroom on the day the accuser said she first met Moore. (Her daughter was 14 at the time“

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/09/politics/roy-moore-senate/index.html

The initial response from Senate Republicans is best articulated in this statement by Majority Leader Mitch McConnell: "If these allegations are true, he must step aside."
That sentiment was echoed by virtually every GOP senator who was willing to answer questions about the Moore story. (John McCain was a notable exception; "The allegations against Roy Moore are deeply disturbing and disqualifying. He should immediately step aside and allow the people of Alabama to elect a candidate they can be proud of," he tweeted, without even an "if true" caveat.)

I agree with Mitch McConnell, but the caveat is the "if".

I pretty much have no respect for Senator McCain anymore, only pity. It's a shame he didn't get out of the game before his senility took hold.

Hijinx

These women pop up like Whack- a- moles when it suits them or can destroy someone they don't like.
This man is a Judge has been for a while, Why did they wait.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I, too, am skeptical about the timing of this "bombshell". Why now?

Then the establishment GOP jumps all over this and calls for him to step aside...based on mere accusations. Because I guess when it's someone you want to get rid of, you're no longer innocent until proven guilty.

Sorry, kids, I'm smelling a rat.

Sapidus

Then the establishment GOP jumps all over this and calls for him to step aside...based on mere accusations. Because I guess when it's someone you want to get rid of, you're no longer innocent until proven guilty.

But then you ranted for days about Weinstein and co without batting an eye. Funny what gets your suspicions going.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But then you ranted for days about Weinstein and co without batting an eye. Funny what gets your suspicions going.

Oh please. I give zero craps about Roy Moore - I have a vague memory of something else involving him in the news but couldn't tell you what state he's from or what he's running for if you put a gun to my head.

IF you recall, I have stated on here numerous times that I'm highly suspicious of all these women coming out of the woodwork to accuse Weinstein, and I in fact posited the theory that these starlets willingly put out to get in a movie.

But you rock on with your silly party animal self. :party:

Sapidus

Yeah. Your comments about Weinstein were nothing like what you wrote above. Funny how it’s a suspiciously timed bombshell when it’s a republican and with Weinstein it’s just slutty women’s own fault

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah. Your comments about Weinstein were nothing like what you wrote above. Funny how it’s a suspiciously timed bombshell when it’s a republican and with Weinstein it’s just slutty women’s own fault

Be careful with all that extreme stretching - you might hurt yourself.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Be careful with all that extreme stretching - you might hurt yourself.

I made a reference to Stretch Armstrong, yesterday (a toy my son had). :lol:

F692EBAD-91C3-4D97-8AC5-45AADF6B5FB7.jpg

Pete

Repete

The GOP elite are taking a page form the left.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... with Weinstein it’s just slutty women’s own fault

Is this the Hill you want to die on :shrug:

defending a couch casting Hollywood director / producer serial harasser 40 some women have come forward claiming harassment or out right rape

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Seems
Like you are stretching explain two different sexual predators in different lights.

If that's what you get out of my comments, you need to go back to elementary school and learn to read.

I suspect you don't even read what you "respond" to. A great number of times, your comments have absolutely nothing to do with the post you quoted and are presumably responding to; much of the rest of the time you presume the exact opposite of what the person you are quoting actually said.

Ти робиш багато грошей у вашій роботі?