Chelsea finds out...

Hijinx

Lots of people had Grandfathers who were German soldiers.
Calling them Nazi soldiers doesn't mean they all worked at Dachau.

This thread seems a little extreme.
There are soldiers from the German military and there are SS troops sworn to Hitler, and Gestapo soldiers and others.
I need a little more info before condemning this guy just for being a German soldier.

I know: I don't like the bitch either, but lets use some common sense.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lots of people had Grandfathers who were German soldiers.
Calling them Nazi soldiers doesn't mean they all worked at Dachau.

This thread seems a little extreme.
There are soldiers from the German military and there are SS troops sworn to Hitler, and Gestapo soldiers and others.
I need a little more info before condemning this guy just for being a German soldier.

I know: I don't like the bitch either, but lets use some common sense.

Misplaced.

This thread is about Chelsea Handler running around calling Donald Trump a Nazi and Hitler, then getting bitten in the ass by finding out her grandfather actually WAS a Nazi. That, my friend, is karma.

It pains me to explain this, but: nobody is calling Chelsea Handler a Nazi. Joking and mocking, perhaps, but not seriously.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Clinton Accuser Juanita Broaddrick CRUSHES Hypocritical Chelsea Handler Over Moore Allegations
"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President ..."

“I can imagine," Broaddrick shot back. "I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President and NBC held my interview explaining the rape until after his impeachment hearing. But I'm sure you don't want to go there."

Yeah, @chelseahandler I can imagine. I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President and NBC held my interview explaining the rape until after his impeachment hearing. But I'm sure you don't want to go there. https://t.co/s9W8NZsaZ3

— Juanita Broaddrick (@atensnut) November 13, 2017

Grumpy

Clinton Accuser Juanita Broaddrick CRUSHES Hypocritical Chelsea Handler Over Moore Allegations
"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President ..."

“I can imagine," Broaddrick shot back. "I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President and NBC held my interview explaining the rape until after his impeachment hearing. But I'm sure you don't want to go there."

Yeah, @chelseahandler I can imagine. I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President and NBC held my interview explaining the rape until after his impeachment hearing. But I'm sure you don't want to go there. https://t.co/s9W8NZsaZ3

— Juanita Broaddrick (@atensnut) November 13, 2017

:zing:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As liberals love to do, Handler was interviewing fellow hard lefter Lanny Davis, a Clinton apologist and lawyer who spends his days now defending both Hillary and Bubba. The two were discussing "alternative facts," and Davis said: “When somebody from the Trump White House stands at the lectern and tells us that black is white —”

Handler cut him off. “That harlot that they are dressing up and trolloping out every day? I mean, one day she has no makeup on at all, the next she’s got like 6-foot long eyelashes, and she's got cleavage, and summer whore lipstick all over her face. Can you believe what they’ve turned her into? A proper trollop.”

In case you're not familiar with the word first used in 1621, Merriam-Webster offers this definition of "trollop": "a vulgar or disreputable woman; especially one who engages in sex promiscuously or for money."

Nice. And hilarious!

Chelsea Handler: Sarah Huckabee Sanders 'Trolloped Out' With 'Whore Lipstick All Over Her Face'

Handler, who cannot keep her clothes on, did a cable series where she interviewed guests naked / was naked her self calls someone else a Trollop :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Handler cut him off. “That harlot that they are dressing up and trolloping out every day? I mean, one day she has no makeup on at all, the next she’s got like 6-foot long eyelashes, and she's got cleavage, and summer whore lipstick all over her face. Can you believe what they’ve turned her into? A proper trollop.”

Chelsea doesn't seem to have learned her lesson, nor do I expect the "feminists" to reprimand her.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
This Chelsea, you say?

Chelsea.jpg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Well... They thought Bush could control the weather, guess it's not much of a stretch to claim Trump is burning California.

Hijinx

So many feminists complain and beat their gums that women are not given a chance to the higher position.
The they take a woman in a higher position and make fun of her if she didn't get there by selling her body.

SamSpade

My tweet to her:

Meanness and hate are the ugliest things on earth. Congratulations, Chelsea! You win!

A little baffled by the idea that the Democrats are the party on the side of women and the Republicans are anti-women -
but liberals have no problem at all ridiculing a woman on the basis of her looks.

Geez - take a soft target, will ya? Sarah Huckabee Sanders? What did she ever do to anyone?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Geez - take a soft target, will ya? Sarah Huckabee Sanders? What did she ever do to anyone?

Nothing. It's just bully tactics.

They always go after who they believe to be the weakest, and pile on.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I had to google to find out who chelsea handler was. Now that I've seen her, she doesn't have much room to talk about looks. She is what my mother calls a horse face. :biggrin: