Sessions Directs Prosecutors To 'Evaluate Certain Issues' Involving Hillary

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The “certain issues” that Sessions instructed senior federal prosecutors to start evaluating include the Uranium One deal and suspected criminal business dealings connected to the Clinton Foundation, Fox News reported.

The letter, written by Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd, was in response to requests from House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) and other committee members to appoint a special counsel to investigate the “certain issues” regarding Clinton.

“The Attorney General has directed senior federal prosecutors to evaluate certain issues raised in your letters,” Boyd wrote. “These senior prosecutors will report directly to the Attorney General and the Deputy Attorney General, as appropriate, and will make recommendations as to whether any matters not currently under investigation should be opened, whether any matters currently under investigation require further resources, or whether any matters merit the appointment of a Special Counsel.”

IT BEGINS: Sessions Directs Prosecutors To 'Evaluate Certain Issues' Involving Hillary; Special Counsel Possible

littlelady

God bless the USA
It’s about time Sessions got up off his scrawny ass. We shall see where this goes. Something will get the Clingons, I mean Clintons. I hope to see it in my lifetime. That would be awesome, and I could die in peace!

Last edited: