Why I Have Given Up on Trumpism

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But what is the “Trumpism” from which he wishes to liberate us conservatives? Max Boot, Bret Stephens, and other anti-Trump pundits have told us repeatedly that Donald Trump is a “fascist.” What can that mean? They have read their George Orwell. They know as well as anyone that “fascist” in the context of modern American society is simply a term of abuse, a negative epithet impatient people apply to things and people they do not like. In this respect, “fascist” is a lot like “racist” when deployed on college campuses these days.

Donald Trump’s real tort, I believe, was to have somehow gotten himself elected despite the objections and without the permission of people like Max Boot.

Max confided that he went “to bed late on the evening of Nov. 8, 2016, in a daze, incredulous that my fellow citizens could elect a man so unqualified for the presidency.” The American people really let Max down. And they persist in their outrageous behavior. According to Max, “Trump doesn’t really believe in much beyond his own awesomeness. He didn’t run for office to get anything done; he ran to stoke his own ego and pad his own bank account by increasing his visibility.”

While you are waiting for evidence of these claims, Max wants you to know that he thinks “Trump has been utterly incompetent. Even if he wants to achieve more of his agenda, he doesn’t know how to do it.” He is, you see, “ignorant, petulant, unethical, avaricious, conspiratorial, nasty, shameless, bullying, egomaniacal.”

Why I Have Given Up on Trumpism

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What these people don't want you to know:

http://www.townandcountrymag.com/style/home-decor/a7144/mar-a-lago-history/

When he opened Mar-a-Lago, Trump welcomed Jewish members, African-Americans, and gay couples, who had been prohibited from joining other Palm Beach clubs.

What a hateful racist homophobe bully.

Donald Trump was never called a racist or homophobe one single time...until he ran for President and took on the cultists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump#Awards.2C_honors.2C_and_distinctions

Among his awards:
Ellis Island Medal of Honor in celebration of "patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity." (1986)
Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award (2007)

I wonder if it hurts him to be attacked so unfairly and ruthlessly by people who used to be his friends? Rosie O'Donnell was a guest at his wedding to Melania, as were a number of other public people who now say these horrible things about him. I could understand if they'd disagree with his agenda, but all they do is launch these terrible personal attacks on him and his family and call him filthy names.

Sapidus

What these people don't want you to know:

http://www.townandcountrymag.com/style/home-decor/a7144/mar-a-lago-history/

When he opened Mar-a-Lago, Trump welcomed Jewish members, African-Americans, and gay couples, who had been prohibited from joining other Palm Beach clubs.

What a hateful racist homophobe bully.

Donald Trump was never called a racist or homophobe one single time...until he ran for President and took on the cultists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump#Awards.2C_honors.2C_and_distinctions

Among his awards:
Ellis Island Medal of Honor in celebration of "patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity." (1986)
Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award (2007)

I wonder if it hurts him to be attacked so unfairly and ruthlessly by people who used to be his friends? Rosie O'Donnell was a guest at his wedding to Melania, as were a number of other public people who now say these horrible things about him. I could understand if they'd disagree with his agenda, but all they do is launch these terrible personal attacks on him and his family and call him filthy names.

Where to even start with you.

First of all he was called a racist and a bully prior to running for president . Him and his father where charged by the federal government of not renting to black people . Decades ago.

Then you want to point to a puff piece about how he is kind enough to let backs and jews and gays pay for the priveledge of joining his golf club.

Have you seen the things he has said about Rosie O'Donnell? Have e you seen the way he attacks people on twitter all day long? And you feel sympathy for him? He is usually the one launching the filthy attacks on people not the other way around. His wife needs to focus her cyber bullying campaign on him.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Where to even start with you.

First of all he was called a racist and a bully prior to running for president . Him and his father where charged by the federal government of not renting to black people . Decades ago.

Then you want to point to a puff piece about how he is kind enough to let backs and jews and gays pay for the priveledge of joining his golf club.

Have you seen the things he has said about Rosie O'Donnell? Have e you seen the way he attacks people on twitter all day long? And you feel sympathy for him? He is usually the one launching the filthy attacks on people not the other way around. His wife needs to focus her cyber bullying campaign on him.

Let's get some facts right here. Trump was never CHARGED with any crime in the '73 housing discrimination case. The Trump company was being sued by the federal government. At the time, it was not Donald Trump's company, it was his father's. They settled and there was no admission of guilt.

On O'Donnell and his twitter nonsense... O'Donnell slings it with the best of them.

Americans are stuck in a paradigm of how we expect our president to behave. First of all, I find it funny how you people on the left are so outraged over Trump's childish behavior while excusing Bill Clinton's. But, Trump strays from what we are comfortable with in the White House. Trump voters figured out how to push that aside and listen to his agenda. I am able to cut through the noise and clutter and hear Trump's message. You are not.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not to mention that Rosie started that chit, not Trump. In fact all of them try to bully Trump, and you're just pissed because he won't sit back and take it - he not only hits back, he knocks you the #### out. You psychos sink to the depths of picking on a 10 year old child, then get your panties in a knot when that boy's father reads you the riot act.

Really, do spare me your pearl clutching. :rolleyes: