Donald Trump Jr Coordinated with Wikileaks

Sapidus

More evidence of the coordinated effort to disparage Hillary Clinton by Donald JR and Wikileaks came to light yesterday.

You will recall Wikileaks was responsible for the data dump of the batch of emails that made Comey make his last minute statement.

Well now it appears Donald Jr and Wikileaks have a email history and history of working together.

"It is the third reason, though, WikiLeaks wrote, that “is the real kicker.” “If we publish them it will dramatically improve the perception of our impartiality,” WikiLeaks explained. “That means that the vast amount of stuff that we are publishing on Clinton will have much higher impact, because it won’t be perceived as coming from a ‘pro-Trump’ ‘pro-Russia’ source."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...inated-with-wikileaks/?utm_term=.02415461dc1b

Amy Siskind ✔ @Amy_Siskind
Per @TheAtlantic and @WSJ reporting:
Donald Jr. communicated w/ Wikileaks, chosen by the Russian gov't to disseminate Hillary's emails; then forwarded email to Bannon and Conway and Kushner; and Trump tweeted about the email within 15 minutes.
Imagine what Mueller knows.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If you actually read the details, the "communication" was almost entirely one-way. After a couple brief replies very early on, Trump Jr did not respond to the emails.

Sorry Sappy.

Starman

Most likely a CIA psyop to discredit the Trump administration.

Remember several months ago when wikileaks’ internet was cut off and accounts seized? That’s likely when the compromise happened. Since then, there have been no public appearances by wikileaks folks and PGP key signings have stopped.

Furthermore, we haven’t *seen* any of these alleged communiques — just reports of their existence. This all stinks pretty badly.

That’s assuming one doesn’t believe that wikileaks has been a CIA mouthpiece all along, which is a possibility.

Sapidus

If you actually read the details, the "communication" was almost entirely one-way. After a couple brief replies very early on, Trump Jr did not respond to the emails.

Sorry Sappy.

Nice Try. Good parroting of Jr's exact talking point.

You should look at who he copied on those emails. It shows that there was a coordinated effort by the very top of the administration. Also Trump tweeting about it 15 minutes later indicates he knew what was going on as well.

Last edited:

Sapidus

Most likely a CIA psyop to discredit the Trump administration.

Remember several months ago when wikileaks’ internet was cut off and accounts seized? That’s likely when the compromise happened. Since then, there have been no public appearances by wikileaks folks and PGP key signings have stopped.

Furthermore, we haven’t *seen* any of these alleged communiques — just reports of their existence. This all stinks pretty badly.

Wow. you are pretty far down the rabbit hole on this.

We have seen many of the emails already. What are you talking about?

transporter

Sorry Sappy.

So in your detailed reading of the article (which seems to be about as thorough as your graduate level stats) you completely missed the coordinated communication via email, candidate Trump's twitter and Donald Jr's twitter?

All that got by you huh?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So in your detailed reading of the article (which seems to be about as thorough as your graduate level stats) you completely missed the coordinated communication via email, candidate Trump's twitter and Donald Jr's twitter?

All that got by you huh?

Links to the specifics I missed? Thanks in advance. ;-) All I see here is you and your dunce buddy, Sappy, parroting a left-wing narrative. As usual.

Sapidus

Links to the specifics I missed? Thanks in advance. ;-) All I see here is you and your dunce buddy, Sappy, parroting a left-wing narrative. As usual.

So lets just say this is what the 6 or 10th thing you have dismissed as not really being important or not showing a coordinated effort to influence the election?

Ho hum. Your excuses are getting very tired.

Sapidus

On October 12, WikiLeaks messaged Don Jr. this: "Hey Donald, great to see your dad talking about our publications. Strongly suggest your dad tweet this link if he mentions us" with a link to an archive of its work.
Fifteen minutes later -- 15 minutes!!! -- Donald Trump tweeted this from his account: "Very little pick-up by the dishonest media of incredible information provided by WikiLeaks. So dishonest! Rigged system!"

If that isn't coordination, I am not sure what is. I suppose you could say it was mere coincidence that Trump tweeted about WikiLeaks 15 minutes after the organization asked his eldest son for him to do just that. But, that would be one hell of a coincidence given the timing of the tweets and the fact that we know from the Atlantic's reporting that Don Jr. let the senior staff of the campaign know that WikiLeaks had made contact back on September 21.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/politics/trump-jr-wikileaks-russia/index.html

Sapidus

You mean when you proved how dumb you were by wanting to meet at a gym over a difference of opinion on a online forum?

Not my thing man. No Homo

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If that isn't coordination, I am not sure what is.

LMAO. And you failed to mention specifically what laws were broken there. :lmao:

I can recall a bunch of people being incredulous that all the information coming out of Wikileaks was being ignored by Hillary's left-wing media.

Last edited:

Sapidus

LMAO. And you failed to mention specifically what laws were broken there. :lmao:

Coordination not collusion Dum Dum. Something he has denied in the past as have several advisers as well as Pence. Now when faced with the truth they all change theirs stories. And you still fall for it. Pathetic

warneckutz

Coordination not collusion Dum Dum. Something he has denied in the past as have several advisers as well as Pence. Now when faced with the truth they all change theirs stories. And you still fall for it. Pathetic

All the name calling... Don't sweat the gym (I'm getting the sense you wouldn't do much anyway)... you stay safe behind that keyboard, little guy.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

I beleive Gilligan was asking what “crime” was committed. I will start translating his posts for you as you seem not to understand him.

Sapidus

I beleive Gilligan was asking what “crime” was committed. I will start translating his posts for you as you seem not to understand him.

I understood his question but I never claimed it showed a crime. Roy Moore hasn't been proven guilty of anything yet but his career is over. This is just more fuel on the fire.

As I said this is evidence of coordination between Wikileaks and the Trump campaign.

The same wikileaks that dumped inconsequential emails of Hillary's prior to the election with caused Comey to make his statement.

The same wikileaks Pence and other members of Trump and Co have denied having any communication with.

I bet Mueller is knee deep in paperwork if this is what the public knows imigane what he is digging up?