POLITICAL THEATER: Some Senators Say Trump Temperament Gives Them Nuclear Jitters

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: POLITICAL THEATER: Some Senators Say Trump Temperament Gives Them Nuclear Jitters

Date: 11-15-2017 12:00 PM

Summary: Sens. Ben Cardin, D-Maryland, and Bob Corker, R-Tennessee, led an unusual hearing of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Tuesday examining whether the United States' nuclear first-strike authority should be maintained solely by the president or shared with Congress.

Click here for the full story...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kim Jong Un firing missiles and threatening to assassinate our President doesn't give them jitters, but Donald Trump scares the crap out of them.

Yeah, they all need to get gone.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:killingme

shared with congress :faint:

you might as well dismantle the rest of the nukes in that case

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah, we have an imminent threat...and the decision to strike back has to go through Congress so it can be debated and stalled and horse traded and deals can be made. Talk about giving me the jitters, especially since these crackheads are more focused on attacking our President than our enemies who outright blatantly threaten us.

Hijinx

Yeah, we have an imminent threat...and the decision to strike back has to go through Congress so it can be debated and stalled and horse traded and deals can be made. Talk about giving me the jitters, especially since these crackheads are more focused on attacking our President than our enemies who outright blatantly threaten us.

Same bunch of idiots as before. Trump hating fools.
Stupidest thing I ever heard of.
We may have 15 minutes to decide whether or not to retaliate so we are going to call Cardin and Corker on the phone and ask for permission.

Neither one has the sense to pour piss from a boot with a hole in the toe and directions on the heel.

Trump doesn't frighten me near as much as knowing 2 people this stupid are in the Congress.