Friendlys in California

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Just driving by the other day and saw that it is going to be a Bob Evans. Finally somewhere to get breakfast besides IHOP!

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
For weekend breakfasts, there's Northridge in California or even Sea Side View in St. Inigoes.

If you visit the Pittsburgh area, try Eat 'n' Park.

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Originally posted by Tonio
For weekend breakfasts, there's Northridge in California or even Sea Side View in St. Inigoes.

If you visit the Pittsburgh area, try Eat 'n' Park.

Tonio, i've lived here a few months now but I haven't seen Northridge ... where is that ? not at all familiar with St Inigoes yet ... is that far from California / Lexington Park ? :confused: I've been using Mapquest to learn the area but find its so much better to ask y'all where things are .... plus I get firsthand reviews :biggrin: Thank you :smile:

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Yes, but I want a place to take 2 small children to. Don't want to bother the romantic brunchers.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Rane, Northridge is the restaurant outside the Best Western on Route 235. The sign now says Montague (sp?) Caspian at Northridge Restaurant.

blueeyes76

Northridge is up around Wal-Mart on Rte. 235. It's the restaurant/bar right next to the Best Western (I think it's Best Western now anyway).

watercolor

yeah yeah
My Parents and my out-of-town guest are all very happy there will be other places to eat other than IHOP! Since perkins left there is no place, except for Lindas. I did not know that Northridge had breakfast on the weekends.

I know a few people coming in for the wedding will want to go out for breakfast.

Speaking of which, anyone know of someone not terribly expensive to go for like a brunch type thing-a-ma-bobber the day after the wedding. WE are not leaving for our honeymoon until monday after we are married and we wanted to do a brunch with close family/friend members.

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
Not sure how expensive it it, and it probably is expensive, but the O Club on base used to have Sunday brunch. You could also try Lenny's, they used to have a brunch listed on their sign out front, but not sure of the quality or quantity since I've never been there.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by BchBns
yea ... "O" clubs (if you have access) do a really nice champagne brunch.

PS: the O Club brunches I've been to are usually in the range of $18-22/person.
They have the best food anytime. :yum: I've never had a bad meal there. If you're a member, Sunday brunch is $10.95 for adults.

I like Lenny's for Sunday brunch. Its been a while but they used to have a guy playing piano. But if its really crowded, and they ask if you want to sit in the back room - don't. wait for a table in the main dining room - much better atmosphere.

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Brunch at Lenny's

Originally posted by yardsalequeen
I like Lenny's for Sunday brunch. Its been a while but they used to have a guy playing piano. But if its really crowded, and they ask if you want to sit in the back room - don't. wait for a table in the main dining room - much better atmosphere.
I'm sorry to burst the bubble and be the bearer of bad tidings, but the gentleman who played the piano at brunch and most dinnertimes at Lenny's was named "Rocky", and he went to meet his maker about four years ago(RIP).
Lenny's still offers a very good Brunch, though. However, I like Solomons Pier(great view of the water), and even the Naughty Gull has(or had) good food.
penncam:eek: