WAAAAH! First Amendment! WAAAAHHH!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ct-charge-over-trucks-anti-trump-sticker.html

A Texas sheriff reportedly threatened to bring disorderly conduct charges against a truck driver for displaying a profane anti-Trump sticker on the rear window of the vehicle.

Sheriff Troy Nehls in Ford Bend County told the Houston Chronicle that he had received many complaints about the sticker, which read: “F--- TRUMP AND F--- YOU FOR VOTING FOR HIM.”

I hate this crap. I hate truck balls, and I also hate people who walk around with obscenities on their t-shirt. Your "free speech" ends where my nose begins and I don't want to see your immature schoolboy rebellion against societal norms and common decency.

These people are so annoying.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The base, for a while, were making people remove bumper sticker with offensive curse words on them. Back when the #### HAPPENS stickers were all the rage. I believe the same rule applied to t-shirts.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Speaking of t-shirts, I came across my favorite offensive t-#### the other day. "#### You. I have enough friends".

This_person

A first amendment protected activity.

See Cohen v California for more info.

15q83j.jpg

PsyOps

Pixelated
I hate this crap. I hate truck balls, and I also hate people who walk around with obscenities on their t-shirt. Your "free speech" ends where my nose begins and I don't want to see your immature schoolboy rebellion against societal norms and common decency.

These people are so annoying.

Personally, I get a kick out of these people making complete fools of themselves for everyone to see.

black dog

Free America
I always thought a pair of truck balls that lifted up inside of the sack when you stepped on the brakes would be the next " Pet Rock "

Chris0nllyn

Your "free speech" ends where my nose begins

I don't think you know what that means.

As pointed out, Cohen v. California has already addressed this and the good sheriff is likely to lose any attempt to charge him with disorderly conduct (key word) if it were to go to court.

Annoying and petty? Yes. Illegal? No.

On a similar note, women's tits out isn't free speech according to 7CA. (Tagami v. City of Chicago)

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I don't think you know what that means.

As pointed out, Cohen v. California has already addressed this and the good sheriff is likely to lose any attempt to charge him with disorderly conduct (key word) if it were to go to court.

Annoying and petty? Yes. Illegal? No.

On a similar note, women's tits out isn't free speech according to 7CA. (Tagami v. City of Chicago)

I'm certainly glad that you, your, you're here to explain all this to us dumbass surfs.

Hijinx

These people have a lot of class, and the woman is a real lady.
The F word has become a word that men try to avoid in conversation while women can use it without condemnation.
Real ladies use it a lot. If you want to appear as a real lady just say go #### yourself.

It sends the real message, and we know what class you have.--------------------------------------------None.