Stranger Things

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Awesome series on Netflix. Binge watched season one and starting on season two. Plus an awesome 80s soundtrack. :yay:

Hubby, son and I loved season 1. We only watch when the three of us are together so we haven't started season 2 yet. Can't wait!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
What's it about?

This thrilling Netflix original drama stars Golden Globe-winning actress Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers, who lives in a small Indiana town in 1983 -- inspired by a time when tales of science fiction captivated audiences. When Joyce's 12-year-old son, Will, goes missing, she launches a terrifying investigation into his disappearance with local authorities. As they search for answers, they unravel a series of extraordinary mysteries involving secret government experiments, unnerving supernatural forces, and a very unusual little girl.

https://g.co/kgs/jTWXo9

Fictionalized adaptation of MK Utra along with homage to virtually every 80s popular movie. Lots of fun.

Yes, set in 1983 the first season and 1984 for the second. Finished up season 1 this morning and into episode 2 of the second right now. And lots of fun, suspense, and scary moments. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I loved season 1, I haven't watched season 2 yet. I catch all the 80's theme stuff!