Alton Brown what happened?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It looks like someone said we want you to change yourself completely. Shaved head, unshaven face, dark suits... It looks like the only thing that he didn't change are his glasses.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I love Alton! Maybe, he just wanted a change as he gets older; as we all do. I love his Good Eats show. Very informative.

Edit: I just remembered something. When I was in my 30’s, my mom and I were in her dressing room, she was looking in the mirror, and said ‘it is hell getting old’. Now, I know what she meant; I am in my 60’s. I had a mane of black hair until recently; then it went gray. I love those boxed hair colors, now! I fixed it. My father didn’t call me ‘little miss fix it’ for nothing! :lol:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It looks like someone said we want you to change yourself completely. Shaved head, unshaven face, dark suits... It looks like the only thing that he didn't change are his glasses.

You made me search - I haven't seen Food Network in almost two years. I couldn't find any recent pics of him, they all just look like his old self.

He's probably balding and that's what guys do these days, just shave it off instead of doing the combover thing. #midlifecrisis

glhs837

Power with Control
I promised myself if I ever started balding - back to a Military buzz cut

Yep, every two weeks, just pass the trimmer over the whole scalp :) Takes five minutes. don't even use a number one guard, just the trimmer. I did try shaving it bald for a while but that was too big a pain.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I've had a receding hairline since I was 35.

I'm currently sporting the "Larry Fine" look.