Once in a While...

... the timing is right and a simple thing works out to your advantage.

I had my truck in for a recall recently, and as a result of that visit, I got a freebie offer for 2 months of SiriusXM. I found I don't use SiriusXM in the truck much locally, so haven't subscribed. However, I plan on doing a bunch of travel the next few months, so this will be good. But the piece I'm really looking for isn't the music, it's the weather maps that are now available with SiriusXM. The weather maps overlay on the truck's GPS maps, which I use all the time. That is going to be very nice to have.

Good timing. :yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
... the timing is right and a simple thing works out to your advantage.

I had my truck in for a recall recently, and as a result of that visit, I got a freebie offer for 2 months of SiriusXM. I found I don't use SiriusXM in the truck much locally, so haven't subscribed. However, I plan on doing a bunch of travel the next few months, so this will be good. But the piece I'm really looking for isn't the music, it's the weather maps that are now available with SiriusXM. The weather maps overlay on the truck's GPS maps, which I use all the time. That is going to be very nice to have.

Good timing. :yay:

Yep. I have that on the Garmin network on our big boat. Pretty cool...I can overlay the radar on the chart along with the weather pattern from Sirius..