Vaxxed

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I put this in the politics forum because vaccines are political. The government mandates our children be vaccinated before they can go to school or child care. I'm only about 30 minutes into it, and it's quite disturbing. My grandson had a few vaccines, but my daughter did the research early enough, and decided not to accept anymore vaccines.

[video=youtube;K1m3TjokVU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1m3TjokVU4[/video]

Sapidus

I put this in the politics forum because vaccines are political. The government mandates our children be vaccinated before they can go to school or child care. I'm only about 30 minutes into it, and it's quite disturbing. My grandson had a few vaccines, but my daughter did the research early enough, and decided not to accept anymore vaccines.

Your daughter is a moron.

if by "research" you mean she watched a bunch of videos on youtube then you are right she did "research"

The earth is not flat, Humans are causing Climate change and Vaccinations and Flouride are safe.

Take off you tinfoil hat and worry about some real problems

Grumpy

if by "research" you mean she watched a bunch of videos on youtube then you are right she did "research"

The earth is not flat, Humans are causing Climate change and Vaccinations and Flouride are safe.

^This is your mind on drugs..don't do drugs.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

Piss off, you little worm.

Sapidus

Piss off, you little worm.

Go read a book and actually educate yourself or stick to the conspiracy theory section.

Ever wonder why there is no flat mars society?

You know why you don’t think vaccines are necessary? Because they work and you don’t know anyone who died of measles or smallpox.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
http://info.cmsri.org/the-driven-re...-new-study-reveals-prevalence-of-contaminants

I just did a quick search to find the article I was going to mention although this wasn't where I read it.

Currently, I am dabbling in a 2nd career and taking classes in the medical field (yeah me) and a few weeks back, I read about lead in vaccines so there could be cause for concerns.

Just sayin' :shrug:

Anyway, :offtopic: but I find the more I think I learn, the less I think I know. I just feel like you don't know what is or isn't true anymore.

black dog

Free America

What's disturbing is your daughter not getting her kids vaccinations.

I grew up with a few kids that had gotten polio.....
I just can't imagine not taking your kids to get all the necessary vaccinations.
If I had a kid in school and they allowed children that weren't up to date on their shots I would loose my #### in the school office.

And there's more to get...

.Chickenpox (varicella) vaccine.
Diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis vaccine (DTaP)
Hepatitis A vaccine (HepA)
Hepatitis B vaccine (HepB)
Hib vaccine.
Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine.
Influenza vaccine.
Polio
Measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine (MMR)

littlelady

God bless the USA
http://info.cmsri.org/the-driven-re...-new-study-reveals-prevalence-of-contaminants

I just did a quick search to find the article I was going to mention although this wasn't where I read it.

Currently, I am dabbling in a 2nd career and taking classes in the medical field (yeah me) and a few weeks back, I read about lead in vaccines so there could be cause for concerns.

Just sayin' :shrug:

Anyway, :offtopic: but I find the more I think I learn, the less I think I know. I just feel like you don't know what is or isn't true anymore.

All I know is my grandparents on my father’s side died in their early 90’s. (My mother lost her dad to a train accident in 1931, and lost her mom to rheumatic fever triggered heart failure when she was 10, and raised by her grandmother). My parents died in their mid 70’s. My mother and hub’s mother died of Alzheimer's. Their caretakers/docs link it to processed/frozen foods. I don’t even know if my grandparents had vaccines. I do know they lived on a farm and ate a lot of eggs and fat. I had vaxx, and my children had vaxx. And, all still do the flu vaxx. I wouldn’t change a thing. I think the risk is greater if you don’t get the vaxx. But, I agree with you, it is to the point that one does not know what is true, anymore. IMO, that is, again, attributed to politics. Politics has taken over the World.

littlelady

God bless the USA
What's disturbing is your daughter not getting her kids vaccinations.

I grew up with a few kids that had gotten polio.....
I just can't imagine not taking your kids to get all the necessary vaccinations.
If I had a kid in school and they allowed children that weren't up to date on their shots I would loose my #### in the school office.

And there's more to get...

.Chickenpox (varicella) vaccine.
Diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis vaccine (DTaP)
Hepatitis A vaccine (HepA)
Hepatitis B vaccine (HepB)
Hib vaccine.
Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine.
Influenza vaccine.
Polio
Measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine (MMR)

Last time I checked, we still live in a free country. People can make their own choices. Hopefully, that won’t change.

And, think about that. The parents that don’t want their children vaxxed are taking their chances. If that is what they want to do, it is their right because it is their children. It won’t affect the children that got vaxxed; they will be immune. My personal opinion is that I don’t think getting vaxxed was a way of taking control of people, or anything evil.

Also, there are so many things that we cannot protect ourselves from; black mold, the plague that has reared its ugly head again, bad water, undetected poisons, etc.

You just put yourself in the class with Sap. Congrats!

Last edited:

Starman

The reason to vaccinate is to stop the spread of disease, not to satisfy an overbearing government’s whims.

Some, like black dog, understand this and don’t need the force of government to force them to do so.

There is such a thing as over-vaccination, however. It definitely pays to do research, just be smart about it.

SamSpade

The reason to vaccinate is to stop the spread of disease.

And that is a legitimate reason. Just because you had an uncle or grandfather who did NOT get vaccinated - and lived - doesn't mean they didn't serve as a vector for the disease - and give it to someone ELSE.

glhs837

Power with Control
All I know is my grandparents on my father’s side died in their early 90’s. (My mother lost her dad to a train accident in 1931, and lost her mom to rheumatic fever triggered heart failure when she was 10, and raised by her grandmother). My parents died in their mid 70’s. My mother and hub’s mother died of Alzheimer's. Their caretakers/docs link it to processed/frozen foods. I don’t even know if my grandparents had vaccines. I do know they lived on a farm and ate a lot of eggs and fat. I had vaxx, and my children had vaxx. And, all still do the flu vaxx. I wouldn’t change a thing. I think the risk is greater if you don’t get the vaxx. But, I agree with you, it is to the point that one does not know what is true, anymore. IMO, that is, again, attributed to politics. Politics has taken over the World.

Sorry, but we've always had Alzheimers patients, they were just called senile.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I have done the research. I don't expect anyone to take my word for it, but I don't expect anyone to take their doctors word for it, either. People should be aware of what they are allowing to be injected into their children.

While some may think that people don't do the research because they shared a video-a video is the easiest way to get the message out. If you choose not to watch it, that's no sweat off my back. But don't accuse me of not doing my research, because I have. A small sampling of that research follows, but there's mountains of evidence, in addition to the links provided. The rest is up to you, and I will continue to share, whether you agree with me, or not.

In 1940, children got DTP and Smallpox, 4 before the age of 2, and never more than 1 shot per visit.

Now, they get

HepB at birth
Dtap, Polio, Hib, Pneu, Rotavirus and HepB at 2 months
Dtap, Polio, Hib, Pneu and Rotarirus at 4 months
Dtap, Polio, HibFlu/H1N1 at 6 months
Flu/H1N1 at 7 months
Pneu and MMR at 12 months
Varicella, HepA at 15 months
Dtap, Hib, HepA and Polio at 18 months

My grandson has received the above

Flu/H1N1, at 2.5 yrs
Dtap, Polio, MMR Varicella and Flu/H1N1 at 4-6 yrs.

...and it goes on, until age 18 https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html

The researchers found that while B-cells were essential for surviving a systemic VSV infection through the modulation of innate immunity, specifically macrophage behavior, the antibodies they produce as part of the adaptive immune response were "neither needed nor sufficient for protection." These findings, according to the study authors, "...contradict the current view that B cell-derived neutralizing antibodies are absolutely required to survive a primary cytopathic viral infection, such as that caused by VSV."

The discovery that antibodies are not required for protection against infection, while counterintuitive, is not novel. In fact, not only are antibodies not required for immunity, in some cases high levels are found in the presence of active, even lethal infections. For example, high serum levels of antibodies against tetanus have been observed failing to confer protection against the disease. A report from 1992 published in the journal Neurology found severe tetanus in immunized patients with high anti-tetanus titers, one of whom died as a result of the infection.[iii]

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/study-disproves-cdcs-primary-justification-vaccination

Vaccination does not equate to immunization http://www.vaccines.news/2016-07-08...y-vaccination-does-not-mean-immunization.html

https://explorevaccines.wordpress.com/2008/10/26/antibodies-do-not-produce-immunity/

https://phoenixhealth.me/articles-2/vaccination-not-equal-immunization/

...and, what's in those vaccines?

Attachments

• vaccines2.jpg
    vaccines2.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 208