In Charts, How These 7 Taxpayers’ Bills Would Change If Tax Reform Were Enacted

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How will you fare if the GOP tax plan is enacted?

Well, on net, most Americans will see a significant tax cut under the proposed plans from Republican lawmakers, including virtually all lower- and middle-income workers and a majority of upper-income earners.

Both the House and Senate versions of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act would, on average, provide immediate tax cuts across all income groups, according to analysis from Congress’ Joint Committee on Taxation.

This analysis does not, however, show how those tax cuts would vary based on factors such as total income, type of income, number of children, and itemized deductions.

In Charts, How These 7 Taxpayers’ Bills Would Change If Tax Reform Were Enacted

Clem72

Damn. Hell of a gap in the non-business owning examples between family of 5 making 75k and family of 4 making $1.5M. Fair to say a large percentage of us middle-classers fall in the middle and end up getting little or no info from that article.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yeah, families making over 100K that don't own a business get nothing from these charts.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I only see four examples. Where are the other three? I'm still looking for a page two of the article. Are they counting multiple earners in families?

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The Fernandez example using the Senate bill looks a little better.....but not nearly what I'd hoped to see.