Trial for Mechanicsville Crash Postponed Again

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Trial for Mechanicsville Crash Postponed Again

Date: 12-06-2017 12:57 PM

Summary: Judge Chesser made her decision based on requests from defense and prosecution attorneys due to emerging issues in the case against Victoria Gellings.

Click here for the full story...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Unfortunately, I know this person and her causing a serious accident because her vehicle mysteriously "left the roadway" was only a matter of time. Given her history, that defense atty has to be a real POS to want to get her off.

GregV814

Unfortunately, I know this person and her causing a serious accident because her vehicle mysteriously "left the roadway" was only a matter of time. Given her history, that defense atty has to be a real POS to want to get her off.

In my opinion attorneys like Bob Harvey have been ambulance chasing defense whores existing forever. Remember the words of William Shakespeare.......However, every scum sucking idiot is entitled to representation....now, You and I will foot the bill because the accused surely can't....

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Both Christopher and Angela Kalnasy were ejected from the truck's back seat and suffered life-threatening injuries from the crash.

This line is noted with interesst.....were they unbelted? And if so do they bear some responsibility for the severity of thier injuries?

officeguy

The system is rigged to favor drunk drivers. She'll get off with a ticket for 'failure to remain in lane of travel'.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

But, but, but... she's innocent... :sarcasm:

lovinmaryland

I'm honestly surprised this is the first of this being posted.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
This line is noted with interesst.....were they unbelted? And if so do they bear some responsibility for the severity of thier injuries?
This is first-hand: they were belted in. The impact was so strong that it pretty much literally destroyed the vehicle; ripped apart the seat belts/restraint system. Also, first hand: the article understates how serious the injuries were and how much the husband/wife couple still have to overcome (both physically and mentally).

lovinmaryland

This is first-hand: they were belted in. The impact was so strong that it pretty much literally destroyed the vehicle; ripped apart the seat belts/restraint system. Also, first hand: the article understates how serious the injuries were and how much the husband/wife couple still have to overcome (both physically and mentally).

^^^100% factual statement^^^

officeguy

A week living the life of her victims would be a good start for punishment.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm honestly surprised this is the first of this being posted.

It's sad because when she's not being a psycho, she's a terrific person. It was only a few years ago she had a great life - a good man, a nice home, friends, she was intelligent and interesting, kind and engaged. She seemed to be overcoming her addictions - which are numerous - and doing well. Then she took a little slip. And another little slip. Next thing you know, she's lost everything, altered a lot of lives, not the least of which are the people she freaking plowed into and almost killed.

They need to lock her away because she's not going to get better unless she's forced to. Maybe not even then. It's not going to help the Kalnasy family, but at least she won't be in a position to do this to anyone else. I hope with all my heart she's not allowed to skate on this.

littlelady

God bless the USA
In my opinion attorneys like Bob Harvey have been ambulance chasing defense whores existing forever. Remember the words of William Shakespeare.......However, every scum sucking idiot is entitled to representation....now, You and I will foot the bill because the accused surely can't....

I know who Bob Harvey is, and you are right.

lovinmaryland

It's sad because when she's not being a psycho, she's a terrific person. It was only a few years ago she had a great life - a good man, a nice home, friends, she was intelligent and interesting, kind and engaged. She seemed to be overcoming her addictions - which are numerous - and doing well. Then she took a little slip. And another little slip. Next thing you know, she's lost everything, altered a lot of lives, not the least of which are the people she freaking plowed into and almost killed.

They need to lock her away because she's not going to get better unless she's forced to. Maybe not even then. It's not going to help the Kalnasy family, but at least she won't be in a position to do this to anyone else. I hope with all my heart she's not allowed to skate on this.

Trial is supposed to be today. Praying for the Kalnasy Family that it isn’t postponed again

tamadrummer1120

Case was finished today. Gellings was found guilty on most of the dui and drug related charges and found guilty on all four counts of second degree assault. Sentencing will be in september.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Case was finished today. Gellings was found guilty on most of the dui and drug related charges and found guilty on all four counts of second degree assault. Sentencing will be in september.

I hate to celebrate this because she used to be a pretty good friend. My hope is that her punishment is severe enough that it's the rock bottom she needs to get her chit together. Maybe something good can come out of the terrible thing she did.

tamadrummer1120

I hate to celebrate this because she used to be a pretty good friend. My hope is that her punishment is severe enough that it's the rock bottom she needs to get her chit together. Maybe something good can come out of the terrible thing she did.

Nothing good will EVER come out of this. Close friend or not. Lives are literally ruined forever and can never be fixed.