Sen. Kaine: Data on sexual harassment claims against all U.S. senators will be released

seven

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) - Hours after Sen. Al Franken announced his resignation on the floor of the U.S. Senate, Sen. Tim Kaine said the public will know the number of sexual harassment claims filed against all senators within the past 10 years.

Kaine (D-Va.) said in an interview Thursday that the data complied by the Office of Compliance for the U.S. Congress will be made available, after he sent a letter to the office’s executive director Wednesday.

http://www.wusa9.com/news/politics/...st-all-us-senators-will-be-released/497718603

SamSpade

Good. This is a step in the right direction.

I do have this gnawing feeling however that this list will be redacted or edited somehow.

Starman

Good. This is a step in the right direction.

I do have this gnawing feeling however that this list will be redacted or edited somehow.

Another article I saw mentioned that "the number of sexual harassment claims" will be released.

Sorry, but that won't do.

Name names, all political stripes, or don't bother at all.

This will never happen.

Pete

Repete
Gee ya Think .... and only list Republicans
If Kaine said this it means he has looked at the list and there are a bunch of Republicans on it. If it were in anyway more derogatory to the Dems it would never see the light of day

Hijinx

How does Kaine become the spokesperson for releasing this information.
What authority does he have to release it?

I seriously doubt he knows what he is talking about.