FIOS in Hughesville

OldHillcrestGuy

How can we get FIOS out in Hughesville? This satellite internet is for the birds.

Its getting closer, they are working on it on Oliver Shop Rd. from Charles Street hitting all the streets off of Oliver. The rumors I have heard it will then come out Oaks Road to Route 5 (aka Three Notch Rd). If true that would included me.

jg21

Its getting closer, they are working on it on Oliver Shop Rd. from Charles Street hitting all the streets off of Oliver. The rumors I have heard it will then come out Oaks Road to Route 5 (aka Three Notch Rd). If true that would included me.

Dang, I hope that means they'll be coming south onto Trinity Church Rd. and those neighborhoods. Satellite internet truly stinks.

gemma_rae

I think it's for sale, why don't you buy it and put it where you want it?:shrug:

Search Results

Verizon's fiber network will expand—after three-state sale to Frontier ...

https://arstechnica.com/.../verizon-sale-of-fios-and-dsl-network-in-three-states-closes-...

Mar 23, 2016 - Frontier already operates some former Verizon networks thanks to a 2010 transaction with Verizon. After the sale, Verizon will still operate wireline telephone and Internet service in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Virginia, until they are sold too.