On the Roku Channel

SamSpade

For those of you who have a Roku OR a smart TV or streaming device - Roku has this channel where they offer free movies and TV.

MOST of the time, it's stuff you probably never want to see again. Every so often, I check it in case there's some ancient gem that the kids have not seen, in the vain hope there's something I have not seen or would like to see again.

Last night, I did find - something.

Andromeda. All five seasons. With Roku, it *might* end by the end of the month, because that's normally when they change all the offerings, so I've been catching up.
I liked this show a lot when it first came out - the first two seasons were written or produced by Robert Hewitt Wolfe, who did DS9, and back in the days when they were on, you could actually talk to him about the shows on the sci-fi newsgroups.

He left after the first two seasons, and the channel I tuned into for it stopped carrying it. I'd only occasionally find a re-run here and there on cable.

Now I have them all.

It's not a bad show. I'm enjoying watching it again from the beginning.

Clem72

Speaking of gems. They have the best movie of all time, Bloodsport. Go get your Jean Claude Van damage.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
- the first two seasons were written or produced by Robert Hewitt Wolfe

He left after the first two seasons .....

It's not a bad show. I'm enjoying watching it again from the beginning.

NO not bad, but definitely changed after Season II ......