Safeway in Prince Frederick Robbed

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
The Calvert County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public's assistance in identifying these two individuals. They are wanted in connection to an armed robbery that took place on December 23rd, 2017 at the Safeway store in Prince Frederick Maryland. If you have any information about the robbery or the identity of these two individuals you are encouraged to contact Detective Justin Livingston at 410-535-2800 or Justin.Livingston@calvertcountymd.gov.

This case has been added to the Crime Solvers of Calvert County Maryland. Citizens with information on these crimes or any criminal activity in Calvert County who wish to report it anonymously can now access the Calvert County Crime Solvers link through the Sheriff’s Office website. Go to http://www.co.cal.md.us/residents/safety/law/sheriff/ and click on the Crime Solvers link to leave an anonymous tip on-line. Information leading to the arrest and conviction of a suspect could result in a $1,000 reward. You can also contact the Sheriff’s Office at 410-535-2800 to leave information.

New Video added 11-JAN-2018:

[video=youtube;hoWbJ_EsqAg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoWbJ_EsqAg[/video]

Attachments

• safeway-2.jpg
    safeway-2.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 273
  • safeway-1.jpg
    safeway-1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 179

glhs837

Power with Control
Wonder if these are the same two losers that did the three down in the Park. Now that there are photos, it shouldnt take long. Just monitor the FB feeds of the local felon class and someone will say "Hey, that's Bob!!!"

Forkian

It looks like they jumped the pharmacy counter and one had a gun. Did they get the pills they were after and any cash?

The pharmacy area with all of the narcotics should really be more secure, not just this location, all of them.

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
The ButtCrack Robber

I guess we should call this one guy The ButtCrack Robber.

Too bad it wasn't a burglary, then he could be The ButtCrack Burgler

Who wants to bet his boxer shorts will be used as evidence against him in a court of law?

Attachments

• butt-1.jpg
    butt-1.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 120
  • butt-2.jpg
    butt-2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 132

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
Assume THE POSITION

Oh, and here is the position he will be assuming in prison quite often I imagine...

Attachments

• acc-export-2017-12-24-05.07.01-pm.jpg
    acc-export-2017-12-24-05.07.01-pm.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 462

glhs837

Power with Control
Oh, and here is the position he will be assuming in prison quite often I imagine...

Assuming of course he goes to prison and doesn't end up with a sweet plea deal that nets him a year or so in county lockup. I'm not taking that bet.

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think there will be a plea deal when there is a firearm involved. Many times these get referred to the feds...

steppinthrax

The thing about all of this is these people are most likely not local. They come here and do this ####, because they know it's easier here.....

littlelady

God bless the USA
The thing about all of this is these people are most likely not local. They come here and do this ####, because they know it's easier here.....

I don’t get the easier part, but I do know they are bold to do what they did. PF is my old stomping grounds, and to think a grocery store can be attacked is very scary. It shows how desperate people are to get drugs. Thank you to our gov, pharmaceutical companies, drug runners, and sellers every where. Oh, I mean, you know...it includes the f word.

steppinthrax

I don’t get the easier part, but I do know they are bold to do what they did. PF is my old stomping grounds, and to think a grocery store can be attacked is very scary. It shows how desperate people are to get drugs. Thank you to our gov, pharmaceutical companies, drug runners, and sellers every where. Oh, I mean, you know...it includes the f word.

Our pharmacies here don't have 2" thick plexiglass shourounds etc... Our people are pretty freindly. etc...

littlelady

God bless the USA
Our pharmacies here don't have 2" thick plexiglass shourounds etc... Our people are pretty freindly. etc...

I have never been to a pharmacy that has 2” glass, but I get what you are saying. So they must exist. I do know after our M&T branch in PF was held up twice by the same person; they got the glass. A scary world we live in. I have been trying to shake off my Pollyanna side for a while, now, but I don’t really want to get rid of her. Thanks for the reply. :smile:

steppinthrax

I have never been to a pharmacy that has 2” glass, but I get what you are saying. So they must exist. I do know after our M&T branch in PF was held up twice by the same person; they got the glass. A scary world we live in. I have been trying to shake off my Pollyanna side for a while, now, but I don’t really want to get rid of her. Thanks for the reply. :smile:

LOL,

You need to get out more. I lived in Baltimore for 10 years. They call them the glass corner stores. You have these corner stores that sell Liquor, cigs, condoms etc. You walk into the store, there is a plexi-glass surround and no way to make physical interaction with the associates. You pick out what you want and they have a lockbox they open, lock and unlock your side (mantrap). It's that bad. On Naylor Road, Branch Ave, you have the same stuff...

glhs837

Power with Control
LOL,

You need to get out more. I lived in Baltimore for 10 years. They call them the glass corner stores. You have these corner stores that sell Liquor, cigs, condoms etc. You walk into the store, there is a plexi-glass surround and no way to make physical interaction with the associates. You pick out what you want and they have a lockbox they open, lock and unlock your side (mantrap). It's that bad. On Naylor Road, Branch Ave, you have the same stuff...

Yep, feels very much like you've stumbled into a dystopian novel.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You pick out what you want and they have a lockbox they open, lock and unlock your side (mantrap). It's that bad. On Naylor Road, Branch Ave, you have the same stuff...

In saw that only in the baddest 'hoods in the 90's when I did plumbing work [mostly] in NW DC .... if it was a slow day, NE or Capital Hill / SE

all bullet resistant polycarb .... and a Lazy Susan in the middle
tell the clerk what you wanted, toss your money down

spin, spin get your MD 20/20

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
Just added the newly released surveillance video:

[video=youtube;hoWbJ_EsqAg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoWbJ_EsqAg[/video]

Also, this is now a Crime Solvers case (meaning a reward)

This case has been added to the Crime Solvers of Calvert County Maryland. Citizens with information on these crimes or any criminal activity in Calvert County who wish to report it anonymously can now access the Calvert County Crime Solvers link through the Sheriff’s Office website. Go to http://www.co.cal.md.us/residents/safety/law/sheriff/ and click on the Crime Solvers link to leave an anonymous tip on-line. Information leading to the arrest and conviction of a suspect could result in a $1,000 reward. You can also contact the Sheriff’s Office at 410-535-2800 to leave information.