Better Late Than Never

glhs837

Power with Control
So, missed the first season of this, just saw the premier of the second season last night. Not traditionally my kind of show, a bit more the wifes, but was entertaining enough to draw me away from surfing quite a bit.

Premise: Shanter, Bradshaw, Foreman, and Winkler, and a younger guy who is supposed to their sidekick travel the world. First season was Asia, which as noted we didn't see, but there were lots of clips. They filmed that in 2015, and after renewal in 2016, started filming in what looks to be October, since the first episode took place in Germany and they visited Octoberfest. Was pretty funny, these guys all obviously like each other and have a blast. Even when they are doing a thing that one isn't into, like Foreman and Octoberfest "I don't drink, I don't like being around people drinking", and Shatner wanting nothing to do with the "Sound of Music Bus Tour", they do go along for the group, like any bunch of buddies would do.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
So, missed the first season of this, just saw the premier of the second season last night. Not traditionally my kind of show, a bit more the wifes, but was entertaining enough to draw me away from surfing quite a bit.

Premise: Shanter, Bradshaw, Foreman, and Winkler, and a younger guy who is supposed to their sidekick travel the world. First season was Asia, which as noted we didn't see, but there were lots of clips. They filmed that in 2015, and after renewal in 2016, started filming in what looks to be October, since the first episode took place in Germany and they visited Octoberfest. Was pretty funny, these guys all obviously like each other and have a blast. Even when they are doing a thing that one isn't into, like Foreman and Octoberfest "I don't drink, I don't like being around people drinking", and Shatner wanting nothing to do with the "Sound of Music Bus Tour", they do go along for the group, like any bunch of buddies would do.

Ok I turned this on and William Shatner was chasing Terry Bradshaw around with a piece of rotten fish and a cameraman was tossing his cookies from the smell. That's entertainment.