Guilty as Charged

This_person

26001115_1697465306984175_597733275362786201_n.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think this is terribly secret - they're fairly outspoken about their intent. Me, I like our sovereign nation. We'll note how the EU is working out...

This_person

I don't think this is terribly secret - they're fairly outspoken about their intent. Me, I like our sovereign nation. We'll note how the EU is working out...

No argument about it not being a big secret. It's unusual to be so blatant as to admit you are actively working "against the best interests of the United States" "and proud of it", but it's not really a secret.

Bush wanted a New World Order. Obama wanted to fundamentally transform the United States. The Supreme Court uses other nations' laws as a guide for decisions in our country. None of it is new, but it's really blatantly stated here.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No argument about it not being a big secret. It's unusual to be so blatant as to admit you are actively working "against the best interests of the United States" "and proud of it", but it's not really a secret.

Bush wanted a New World Order. Obama wanted to fundamentally transform the United States. The Supreme Court uses other nations' laws as a guide for decisions in our country. None of it is new, but it's really blatantly stated here.

And they were able to sell it to half the population and get them to want it, too. Keep in mind that Hitler was very popular with Germans, and Stalin was popular with Russians. The "trains ran on time" under those dictators. Unless you caught their attention, that is, and pissed them off even slightly.

What have they been teaching in history classes this last generation or so that young progs have no idea what they're really asking for and how it turns out in reality?

PeoplesElbow

And they were able to sell it to half the population and get them to want it, too. Keep in mind that Hitler was very popular with Germans, and Stalin was popular with Russians. The "trains ran on time" under those dictators. Unless you caught their attention, that is, and pissed them off even slightly.

What have they been teaching in history classes this last generation or so that young progs have no idea what they're really asking for and how it turns out in reality?

Not defending it in any way but I don't think they believe they are working against the interests of the US, but are working in the interests of all humanity and some happen to believe it is against the interests of the United States.

For example, if Mexico wasn't the basket case that it is, that could be in our best interests.

This_person

Not defending it in any way but I don't think they believe they are working against the interests of the US, but are working in the interests of all humanity and some happen to believe it is against the interests of the United States.

For example, if Mexico wasn't the basket case that it is, that could be in our best interests.

Sure

Keeping the population lower is in what some consider our best interest.

Not sure everyone is in agreement, though